• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds Leeds Leeds ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fully deserved.
Well played Leeds.
Remember when we used to play like this?

I could make a case for selling each and every one of this lot, few I could make a case for buying.

We've been second best all over the pitch today, and far too sloppy with the ball

Dont deserve to get anything out of this

Leeds massively deserves to win. We're lacking the cutting edge today, both offensively and defensively.

I genuinely don't know which of the current squad I think are up to it.

Reggie possibly
Lloris
PEH.
Kane.
Son.

That's it

Dier has been poor, but the quality of passing from the midfield has been shocking, can't get a foothold in the game with that

“Just take the shackles off...”

To be fair we look better going forward. Jose was never right man . I’d of been happy losing every game under Mason as long as that clam was gone.

Levy needs to make correct appointment and sell the brick that’s been here far to long . And not buy second best targets.

Back