• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Further proof if needed football is dead, fans say they love club when what they mean is they love winning, and it's got to be on their terms, few see this is a sport and should be enjoyed what ever the outcome. It always amazed me that young people watch matches rather than play, I missed hundreds of games to play rather than watch. Money and media have destroyed the beautiful game.

Yes it has and i must admit its taking my love of the game away.

The pictures from there showed no one. It's not like there aren't any fans around the hotels and buses when full crowds are allowed. There's frequently bottles thrown and worse, and games were not called off because of it!
Also about time that the Liverpool team have to put up with what their fans create for the opposition in most big games at Anfield....

well now....we win our game in hand and beat them, and we're only a point behind them..and they have an awful run-in....

Dare we believe that Saudi Sportswashing Machine can hold on for another 60 mins?!?!

well now....we win our game in hand and beat them, and we're only a point behind them..and they have an awful run-in....

Dare we believe that Saudi Sportswashing Machine can hold on for another 60 mins?!?!

No, it's the hope that kills. Might as well rely on West Ham.

Back