• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds Leeds Leeds ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Venue : Elland Road
K.O Time : 12.30pm

Same team as last Sunday

Same result 4-0

upload_2021-5-7_8-57-12.png

Ryan Mason's Blue N White Army !!

Looks like Raphinha, Costa and Kalvin Phillips will be out. Certainly weakens their right side so hopefully Son & Reggie can have a productive time.

I'd be tempted to start Moura or Lamela over Son. Son looks exhausted, and this will be a high energy contest.

You do have some weird choices sometime

- That was one of Son's better games in the last couple months, he put the ball in the net twice (and he's a streaky player) he's now only played 2 games in two weeks, plenty of recovery time. His starting isn't even a question.

The change on the table is Dele, did he do enough? we know Leeds will overcommit, who will be better on the counter? Dele's passing (wasn't good on Sunday) or the pace of Lucas.

Looks like Raphinha, Costa and Kalvin Phillips will be out. Certainly weakens their right side so hopefully Son & Reggie can have a productive time.

Raphina and Phillips are a big miss for them. Poveda can fill in for Costa and they've also got Cooper available after suspension.

Their defence has tightened up in recent weeks but goals have been a bit of an issue. So bring on Spurs. Bamford hat-trick :(

You do have some weird choices sometime

- That was one of Son's better games in the last couple months, he put the ball in the net twice (and he's a streaky player) he's now only played 2 games in two weeks, plenty of recovery time. His starting isn't even a question.

The change on the table is Dele, did he do enough? we know Leeds will overcommit, who will be better on the counter? Dele's passing (wasn't good on Sunday) or the pace of Lucas.

Son has to play as we need to win and he looks like he is getting back to his top form, again i would play Moura over Alli as the spaces Leeds usually leave will be made for him.

Pivotal game for a couple of reasons:

1) Chelski's game vs City probably represents our best chance to close the gap with them between now and the end of the season, we must take advantage
2) No Spurs manager has won their first 3 PL games:eek:

Leeds are probably more a worry to e at a time in the season when it's one game a week (compared to when we played them during a very congested period). Their pressing game is likely to eb as fine-tuned as at anytime, so we'd need to either match their energy or play smart.

I certainly wouldn't be playing Dier at the back in this one, but i do suspect Mason will stick with the pairing that haven't (yet) made a big gaffe under his management thus far.

If it were me i'd go with:

Lloris
Aurier Alderwiereld Rodon Reguillon
Hojbjerg Ndombele Lo Celso
Moura Kane Son

This is a Real Rookie vs Veteran match.

COYS. Please!

Must be a front three of Bale, Kane and Son for me. PEH needs to protect the back four. The back four and keeper pick themselves after the last two PL games.

So that leaves Dele, LoCelso, NDummy, Moura and Lamela for the two midfield slots. If everyone is fit, I'd play the same again i.e. LoCelso ( with his scar face on) and Dele.

If it ain't broke, etc etc.

Must be a front three of Bale, Kane and Son for me. PEH needs to protect the back four. The back four and keeper pick themselves after the last two PL games.

So that leaves Dele, LoCelso, NDummy, Moura and Lamela for the two midfield slots. If everyone is fit, I'd play the same again i.e. LoCelso ( with his scar face on) and Dele.

If it ain't broke, etc etc.

The Ndummy thing....Does it feel good making up silly nicknames for our players? Who am I to judge but it's almost as bad as Moumou was...It's the same kind of class as fans who call us Spuds or Rottenham but it's like the self harm version of it if you do it to your own players.

Anyways, brick omt / is bassong suspended / custard badgers Tom Jones blah blah blah.

Not even the date of the game in the OP.

Slapdash, disrespectful, incompetent and disastrous...are the back four I'd pick.

Not even the date of the game in the OP.

Slapdash, disrespectful, incompetent and disastrous...are the back four I'd pick.

I think you will find that was the back four that played under Mourinho.

Ndombele had a knock last weekend apparently. Hoping to see him in action and unshackled today. :)

Must win to even be in with a shout of CL, it’s a bit of a bonus that it’s possible, so would like us to go for it at least.

Happy to see Dele again, he always makes himself available for the ball and constantly on the move.

COYS!

The Ndummy thing....Does it feel good making up silly nicknames for our players? Who am I to judge but it's almost as bad as Moumou was...It's the same kind of class as fans who call us Spuds or Rottenham but it's like the self harm version of it if you do it to your own players.

Anyways, brick omt / is bassong suspended / custard badgers Tom Jones blah blah blah.

never heard that one before, it's good

Back