• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

we should sell all the regular sicknotes. too disruptive to cater to their availability. lo celso and lamela can fetch good monies too.

Gosh, golly kids. Is our man Sessegnon not ready to come in from the cold?

I hear 'the cops are lookin' for the sonofagun who's been ripping the tar off the Autobahn, rollin' on down toward the settin' sun with another big loada potatoes'.

How he sparkled with Fulham. If he was all that and still is, he might sort out the LB/LW issues. Him and the Reguilon boy out left and we're downtown and happenin' with speed to burn.

And Skippy has been conjuring up good things with Norwitch. How much more development does he need to become Hojiburger's understudy?

And then we've got millions to burn now that we don't have to pay that fcukwit manager we just dumped.

Surely good times are coming to the transfer and development pages in days to come.

Last edited:
I think Aarons is a bit too small and slight. He's got that KWP feeling about him. Bogle is easily as good, but much more physical too.

Bigger then he looks and is the same height as Walker and taller then Aurier ( according to wiki) the added bonus he can also play at LB which he has on occasions for Norwich. Still only 21 and over 100 games played.

Bigger then he looks and is the same height as Walker and taller then Aurier ( according to wiki) the added bonus he can also play at LB which he has on occasions for Norwich. Still only 21 and over 100 games played.
I'm sure agent Skippy will report back. Thinking about it, I'm sure we could get favourable terms on Norwich players if we agreed to loan him back to them next season. It's all about whether we need to upgrade another position more than we need Skipp

Cantwell with 12 months left on his contract.

I was thinking yesterday that there is a case for signing him. We have too large number of non-HG players amongst our back-ups, which causes a problem if most of your first 11 are non-HG....and we're never likely to have most of our first 11 being English.

You could help this a lot, as well as the age of the squad by:

- selling Moura, signing Lookman
- selling Lamela, signing Cantwell

In both cases they're somewhat like for like changes, both signings are English, both signings are say 6 or so years younger than the players they're rpleacing, both have scope for improvement and you can make cases for why Lookman and Cantwell will be available for cheaper than they should be

Thought Yeremy Pino was very good when he came on last night for Villarreal.

Only 18yr old

He was certainly very match-savvy for an 18 year old - made the right choices, in the right position etc etc

I wasnt sure what he was meant to be though. He was brought on to play wide right, but he didnt seem very quick or keen to dribble etc. I think he'd be effective in a team which looks to pass, pass, pass, pass etc but thought that he would look a lot worse in the wrong system

Back