• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Didn’t watch as was worried about jinxing it, but thank [insert GHod of choice] for that.

Get in Villarreal!

unai's the one, my word l'arse looked so toothless, they bought auba's stirring words that in the end, meant nothing

love it!

Disappointing outcome. Reckon that this is the end for the hapless Arfteta. Betcha if Arsenal ask Brenton of Leicester to take the job, he'd be there before the phone call ended.

Disappointing outcome. Reckon that this is the end for the hapless Arfteta. Betcha if Arsenal ask Brenton of Leicester to take the job, he'd be there before the phone call ended.

I don't get the impression he's close to the chop there - i expect to see him there next season

Hopefully not jinxed it

Apparently big news being announced by Arsenal at 11pm about Arteta this is just Arsenal ITK so take with a pinch if salt.

If he does get sacked surely we will have to get our man done quickly.

Back