• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PODCAST - The Game Is About Glory - I Can See You

Wait until next weeks, where I’ll give a little insight into the words I whispered to Brendon Rodgers, whilst in the John Lewis café at the Leicester Highcross Shopping Centre.

#ITK….

Doubtless made easier by the egregious head-to-torso disproportion (i.e. his giant ears were easy to whisper into given their dumbo size)

Wait until next weeks, where I’ll give a little insight into the words I whispered to Brendon Rodgers, whilst in the John Lewis café at the Leicester Highcross Shopping Centre.

#ITK….
TBF I did chat to him last summer at Trentham Gardens whilst our kids threw a ball to each other
It was about Castagne who he told me they were signing that day. And I asked hi shouldn’t he be there... his exact words we’re I have nothing to do with transfers

#ITK….

Moby shuffles up to Brenton whilst he's queuing for a coffee

Moby said:
I think there’s three people who will let us down this year — the cause, the fight, everything. They’re going to let us down. I’ve written them down already. Make sure you aren’t one of those in the envelopes

TBF I did chat to him last summer at Trentham Gardens whilst our kids threw a ball to each other
It was about Castagne who he told me they were signing that day. And I asked hi shouldn’t he be there... his exact words we’re I have nothing to do with transfers
You went in too direct. Need to schmooze these guys a little first. (That’s a little bit of advice Elton John gave me once).

You went in too direct. Need to schmooze these guys a little first. (That’s a little bit of advice Elton John gave me once).
Hey I had my daughter play with his balls.
Admittedly it was tennis balls but you know, start as you mean to go on ....

Back