• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Disney are doing 2 & 3 night staycation cruises from the UK through out the holidays and into September
They are saying that anybody over 18 HAS to be fully vaccinated to be able to book

Disney are doing 2 & 3 night staycation cruises from the UK through out the holidays and into September
They are saying that anybody over 18 HAS to be fully vaccinated to be able to book

Kind of interesting. The official line is:

Adults must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Under 18’s must attain and evidence a negative COVID-19 PCR Test. All Guests must take a COVID-19 antigen test provided by Disney at the terminal and meet other health and safety requirements.

T&Cs

By boarding a Disney Cruise Line ship, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including: Fever or chills; Cough; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; Fatigue; Muscle or body aches; Headache; New loss of taste or smell; Sore throat; Congestion or runny nose; Nausea or vomiting; and Diarrhea. If at any point during their cruise a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their traveling party will be required to isolate.

----

So if people fail the antigen test they will be refused to board?
If you have a runny nose during the trip you have to isolate?

That will go down well :)

Will be interesting to see if anyone sues them for age discrimination (i.e. if its fine for a 17 year old to have a PCR test, then why not a 20 year old?)

The numbers and now chaos in India is heartbreaking
Our neighbours are drs but first generation Indians and they have two people from their families out there critically ill

Those last two posts are quite jarring.

terrible situation in India, feels worse than anything we experienced from what I’m seeing via work as most of my team are based there.

right, where can I go on holiday?

Apologies I'll put my life on hold further over something which is truely horrendous but I cannot have any bearing or effect on or help in any way
I'll tell the kids we can't go to Rhodes as planned in July due to COVID in India

UK travellers returning from "red list" countries are flying home via Turkey to avoid hefty hotel quarantine fees.

Passengers are breaking their journey in Istanbul, and staying in hotels there for a fraction of the cost they would have to pay in Britain.

So... it turns out it's within the rules to fly home via a 3rd country from a red list country and not quarentine... bra-fudging-vo.

UK travellers returning from "red list" countries are flying home via Turkey to avoid hefty hotel quarantine fees.

Passengers are breaking their journey in Istanbul, and staying in hotels there for a fraction of the cost they would have to pay in Britain.

So... it turns out it's within the rules to fly home via a 3rd country from a red list country and not quarentine... bra-fudging-vo.

How do you actually stop that though? If I fly from Delhi to Istanbul, stay there 3 days then use a separate airline to fly to Heathrow do the passport scanners flag that I've been in India recently or are they not that sophisticaed? I guess they could check the passports by hand and look for the stamp.

How do you actually stop that though? If I fly from Delhi to Istanbul, stay there 3 days then use a separate airline to fly to Heathrow do the passport scanners flag that I've been in India recently or are they not that sophisticaed? I guess they could check the passports by hand and look for the stamp.

correct me if i am wrong, but should have proof of travel for both legs of flights if people are 'returning' to UK. So proof of travel will show:

London --> India
India --> Turkey --> London

for example. Just spitballing here tbh, but can't believe it's beyond the realms for us to confirm where people are flying to/from?

correct me if i am wrong, but should have proof of travel for both legs of flights if people are 'returning' to UK. So proof of travel will show:

London --> India
India --> Turkey --> London

for example. Just spitballing here tbh, but can't believe it's beyond the realms for us to confirm where people are flying to/from?

They can find out and they have been, plenty of people fined for the Turkey loop hole, they are hot on checking that route. Think smartly, if a bunch of goons on a footy forum know, they know ha

Back