• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Gary is a bit riled up.

Isn't he always.

Roy Keane:

I have sympathy with the fans, 100 per cent. It’s a tipping point for them. It was peaceful. One or two bottles were thrown and a couple of flares - I think that was towards Jamie to be fair - but they’ve had enough. Enough’s enough. United have some of the best fans in the world and we’ve seen today that they’ve come to the end with the ownership.”

The thing is about hte ownership - say the Glazer do put the club up for sale. Who do their fans expect to buy the team? It'll be worht more than any fan can pay. So it'll likely be bought by AN Other sports team owner or businessman, and what that owner looks for won't be vastly different to what the current owners look for

Something about a covid bubble being breached because fans went in the changing rooms. But presumably they could get changed at the hotel.

GAME STILL EXPECTED TO GO AHEAD....

• It is understood the United squad have not left the hotel amid ongoing fan protests, while match referee Michael Oliver, who had initially been turned away from the stadium, is now inside Old Trafford.
  • The Premier League are still planning on the game going ahead, despite the disruption caused by the demonstrations, with the coronavirus bubble still intact as fans have not accessed the dressing rooms.
  • There will, however, have to be a sweep of the stadium once the situation is under control.

How are the fans able to get into the changing rooms? Do they not have security?

Absolute embarrassment.

Hard listening to Keane and Neville. I've had to turn off. The usual just state of Man Utd brick. Just buy Kane and Grealish, whatever it takes. Entitled tossers. I am getting to the point when I wish someone ridiculously wealthy, like Bezos, would buy Spurs and we could "just" buy Fernandes and the like off them.

Never going to happen, but I can dream!

Back