• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Nice one mate.

What are your views on whether it has legs or will the planned ethereum 2.0 upgrade negate the need for it?

A month or so ago I said to invest it in for a short term gain (I was looking at a 2-3 month term), now though I think it could continue to climb overall for 12 months. I will re-evaluate in around 4 months or so.

Everyone on Twitter was going crazy about one called Trias, - they have a load of patents on cloud computing infrastruture and deals with Huawei etc. Got a little bag and it's gone nuts. The daily trading volume is above the market cap.

Everyone on Twitter was going crazy about one called Trias, - they have a load of patents on cloud computing infrastruture and deals with Huawei etc. Got a little bag and it's gone nuts. The daily trading volume is above the market cap.

Where did you purchase that?

Shifted some of my portfolio into ANKR earlier, time will tell if that is too little too late.

He just talks his position doesn’t he? Wasnt he buying Bitcoin in Jan then came out and said Tesla would use it for transactions in Feb once he’d got his position on? He’s prob been selling it all month!

I wouldn't be surprised if he created his own.

He's right about the bitcoin power consumption problem, but I would always question his motives. This issue is not new news.

Yeah he is. Was wondering if he’d create his own. I’ve heard they’ve only stopped using Bitcoin because people purchase Tesla’s a year or two in advance and couldn’t do that with Bitcoin?

He’s right but I don’t believe he’s doing it for altruistic reasons.

Back