• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mason is supposedly a Tottenham fan so he must have watched some games of us playing. If he couldn't tell after 1 match that Sissoko is a useless turd then I'm sorry he's fudging judgement and eyesight needs fudging testing.

Otherwise I don't blame him for the result at all.
Sissoko was on for the cover for bale
Bale was meant to do some damage
Guy was seen

Mason is supposedly a Tottenham fan so he must have watched some games of us playing. If he couldn't tell after 1 match that Sissoko is a useless turd then I'm sorry he's fudging judgement and eyesight needs fudging testing.

Otherwise I don't blame him for the result at all.
Thing is Sissoko had a job that was basically done once Hojbjerg joined. I cannot fathom why you would take off Lo Celso and Moura our 2 most dangerous players up til that point.

Game was lost the minute, the second Sissoko came on for Lo Celso. That killed it, completely and finally.

Lo and behold, the stumbling oaf then loses Laporte at a free kick twenty minutes later.

I don't blame Mason for anything. This is only his second game, he didn't know how useless Sissoko is as a professional footballer.

But, learn lad. These are the things you need to learn - whom to rely on, who is a useless liability.

Thr other thing I was baffled about is how he took Lo Celso off and left Winks on for the whole game, but I suppose they're friends or something and Mason didn't have the heart to sub his useless mate. But, again - learning experiences.

Ah, well.
Sorry but how can anyone who’s watched Sissoko play over the past 5 years not realise this?!

Can only assume he’s recruited a corrupt police officer who provides him with compromising info on all our managers that Sissoko is still getting picked after all these years of being a clogger and now not even being an elite athlete.

upload_2021-4-25_18-32-18.gif

Kane tried to play the Eriksen role today. I feel we took off the players who were doing well (Lo Celso and Moura) when there were other players who could have been brought off instead. I can only think Sissoko was an antidote to Bales defensive work, which is not the reason to bring him on.
Centre backs and keeper deserve credit. Son and Reguillon played the occasion and badly. I thought hjojberg did well until he got his nosebleed in their box.

But we are talking about cup finals, if he deserves a cup as much as people say he deserves he needs to put in a proper performance. Our best players do not turn up when it matters, go and look at every game this season where teams have dropped points around us and we bottle it, non of them turn up.
Kane turned up today. Plenty didn't, Reggie, Son, Bale when he came on (did he touch the ball?) Sissoko.

Well at least no other non financially doped club made it further in the league cup than us.

Can’t complain about the result, obviously. They were the better side for most of the game, although for a team in cheat mode they were embarrasingly poor in front of goal.

I think Mason got the subs wrong at the wrong time of the game. We looked like we could actually attack and create before Bale's shadow and Sissoko came on.

Son should've been off and I really believe we should've put N'Dombele on. Yes, he was tinkle poor on Wednesday, but he's one of very few players in our team who can make special things happen.

Ref was clearly out of his depth, and got too many decisions wrong. It's not his fault we lost, but I expect better refereeing when there's actual silverware at stake.

Well - it's sad, but we'll get up and move on, and maybe now that the FA and Sky are suddenly very concerned about fans and competition, they'll put in place measures to prevent financial doping and cheat mode.

Because that's the only reason City are as good as they are.

COYS.

Back