• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tyler or Levy/Lewis?

He's right.

I'm more annoyed with his comments about us being a small club,like Emirates Marketing Project are playing Macclesfield

Tyler and I don’t believe he is right. I’d have wanted Levy fudged out if he didn’t sign us up given the opportunity. I’m dead against the ESL but when the other 5 biggest teams are signing up with Europe’s biggest, it’d be a dereliction of duty to sit on his hands.

Poor, poor performance. Players half asleep, although thankfully they just about woke up by the 30m mark. You could see City pressing us absurdly high up to about that point, probably because of our poor starts this season.

We can't hang like this for another 45 - have a go, target Laporte.

I'd take Winks off, keep Lo Celso central alongside Hojbjerg, get Bergwijn on and tell him to cover Reguilon - I'm worried for that lad, up against Mahrez with no cover because Son keeps drifting high.

Switch to 4-4-2 second half - Lucas and Bergwijn on the flanks, Lo Celso and Hojbjerg central, Son and Kane up top. And start playing with courage - do more of those flicks and passes into space that gave us our half chances.

So the graphic of Laporte getting booked early on wasn’t actually a booking then?

Ndombele for Lo Celso and get Bale on please

Poor, poor performance. Players half asleep, although thankfully they just about woke up by the 30m mark. You could see City pressing us absurdly high up to about that point, probably because of our poor starts this season.

I'd take Winks off, keep Lo Celso central alongside Hojbjerg, get Bergwijn on and tell him to cover Reguilon - I'm worried for that lad, up against Mahrez with no cover because Son keeps drifting high.

Switch to 4-4-2 second half - Lucas and Bergwijn on the flanks, Lo Celso and Hojbjerg central, Son and Kane up top. And start playing with courage - do more of those flicks and passes into space that gave us our half chances.

Agree with the change of shape

I'm sure a more experienced manager might have changed things during the game wthout subs by now - move GLC to the no 10 role and put Son and Moura wide

Winks is a hole in the middle. He's not showing for the ball nor tracking runs. Offski.

Back