• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

There will be players who are not financially driven who will be gutted to see what has been announced yesterday but the majority will be thinking ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Surely €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€.

I'm fed up with us rushing him back from injury, leave him out until he's 100%

He's normally brick for 5/6 games after an injury.

Tue 20 April 2021, 15:29

Ryan Mason gave an update on Harry Kane's injury after training on Tuesday.

The striker was forced off late in the 2-2 draw against Everton on Friday evening and was last seen hobbling around the pitch back to the dressing room at Goodison Park. He scored both goals to take him to 21 goals in the Premier League and 31 in all competitions this season.

Speaking at his first press conference as Interim Head Coach ahead of Wednesday night’s Premier League clash against Southampton (6pm), Ryan reported: “Harry didn’t train today and it’s a case of taking it day by day. We’re still not sure about the weekend yet, but what we do know is that Harry is working extremely hard to get over this injury.

“He’s a top professional and will be doing all he can to get fit as soon as possible. There is no time scale on it but, hopefully, he won’t be out for too long.”

Tue 20 April 2021, 15:29

Ryan Mason gave an update on Harry Kane's injury after training on Tuesday.

The striker was forced off late in the 2-2 draw against Everton on Friday evening and was last seen hobbling around the pitch back to the dressing room at Goodison Park. He scored both goals to take him to 21 goals in the Premier League and 31 in all competitions this season.

Speaking at his first press conference as Interim Head Coach ahead of Wednesday night’s Premier League clash against Southampton (6pm), Ryan reported: “Harry didn’t train today and it’s a case of taking it day by day. We’re still not sure about the weekend yet, but what we do know is that Harry is working extremely hard to get over this injury.

“He’s a top professional and will be doing all he can to get fit as soon as possible. There is no time scale on it but, hopefully, he won’t be out for too long.”
Mason starting the mind games on Pep early!

After the knock there’s no way I’d have him anywhere near this game, even if he could just play.

Give him a rest against Saints, hopefully back for the league cup final. With Chelsea and Liverpool dropping easy points this week, and I can't believe I'm saying this still, top four is on if we go on a decent new manager bounce run of games.

Give him a rest against Saints, hopefully back for the league cup final. With Chelsea and Liverpool dropping easy points this week, and I can't believe I'm saying this still, top four is on if we go on a decent new manager bounce run of games.

I think he'll be injured for tonight anyway

Might see today as there will be pictures from training taken I'm sure

If he is back, no way we are posting pictures of him. Surely we should leave City guessing.

Although if he’s training today that’s good news. Means he will have two sessions to know it is fine. Also means Mason can work on shape etc.. for Sunday with the whole team there.

City know he will play, we always play injured players in "big games", it's the Tottenham way.

Makes more sense to me to start him on the bench and bring him on when required. Bit of a risk to start him especially if extra time and pens are needed. But I completely accept that would be a huge call for Mason to make just days after taking over as interim manager.

Makes more sense to me to start him on the bench and bring him on when required. Bit of a risk to start him especially if extra time and pens are needed. But I completely accept that would be a huge call for Mason to make just days after taking over as interim manager.

If city need extra time and pens to beat us we should see that as a win

He's fine, just look at those pics, the guy is a locomotive of laser love. Stones better watch out or he's gonna full under the red hot wheels of cold steel

Back