• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

I.

Wasn't it Mourinho who claimed he could do loads with this squad? And you have to wonder what was whispered in Levy's ear leading up to the appt?

Yes he did and he was right to say that, however a lot of that squad should have done a lot more for Poch in his last season. Seems to me the squad should take most of the blame for what happened to Poch and what is happening now for Jose.

Yes he did and he was right to say that, however a lot of that squad should have done a lot more for Poch in his last season. Seems to me the squad should take most of the blame for what happened to Poch and what is happening now for Jose.
That team on Thursday night started with nine of Pochs signings and two who came through Spurs (Winks and Kane). No matter who the manager is it’s going to be the same old rubbish as soon as we have to rotate the team.....

That team on Thursday night started with nine of Pochs signings and two who came through Spurs (Winks and Kane). No matter who the manager is it’s going to be the same old rubbish as soon as we have to rotate the team.....

Indeed, sadly it does not compute with s ome fans.

interesting read good interview.

he knows the issues:

"The offensive players are quite far up the pitch so that makes things a little harder. Today, it is possible without the crowds but with the crowds it is impossible. That is why I really think that the leadership and management of the team depends on its spine.

"You need a few voices to transmit the feelings and the formations and stuff like that. It is proper teamwork so when we talk about captaincy I like to share the responsibility with other players on the pitch because we need each other for the wellness of the team.

there's hojberg who is vocal in the centre so that leaves the defence?

interesting read good interview.

he knows the issues:

"The offensive players are quite far up the pitch so that makes things a little harder. Today, it is possible without the crowds but with the crowds it is impossible. That is why I really think that the leadership and management of the team depends on its spine.

"You need a few voices to transmit the feelings and the formations and stuff like that. It is proper teamwork so when we talk about captaincy I like to share the responsibility with other players on the pitch because we need each other for the wellness of the team.

there's hojberg who is vocal in the centre so that leaves the defence?
I feel you have misinterpreted what he was saying; he can communicate with the defence and sometimes the midfield but it is too far to shout up to the forwards when crowds are also shouting.

Indeed, he looks like he is nailed to it at times.

He never was early in Spurs career (sweeper keeper), and he (could be coincidence) certainly came out more in last game.

But, yes his decision/instructions to stick to line in last couple of years hasn't been good

Back