• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Hello,
Anyone able to help. I’m logged into this through the Fapatalk app. However I wouldn’t mind logging in again through the website. I can’t remember my password but nothing comes through when I click forgot your password. I’ve tried a few times over several months.
I’ve checked spam etc...
Ignore that managed to work out how to change it in tapatalk.

Why are is there suddenly popping up full screen ads every time I go to new thread? Extremely annoying!
Could use an ad blocker, but I want to help the site, but if it continues like this, I've got no other choice!

Why are is there suddenly popping up full screen ads every time I go to new thread? Extremely annoying!
Could use an ad blocker, but I want to help the site, but if it continues like this, I've got no other choice!
Let me know the URL they point to and I'll get them blocked.

Just started happening to me on my iPad this evening

409DCD64-038F-4591-88E4-CC8BDD6FECCA.jpeg

Why is Louis Spence advertising Lithuania whilst being flanked by 2 men doing the David Brent dance ?
A711194C-FBE3-4CDC-933F-4863FAE5EACF.jpeg

Not sure if correct place but i have tried to change my avatar a number of time on my phone and on my pc and it seems to just switch back to the original even if i delete it?

Back