• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

I’m wondering if Levy sees a refusal to hold training as breach of contract... could mean he avoids the massive payout? If so, perhaps he took an unexpected opportunity. I do know that those within the club did NOT get any advance notice - which they usually do - which suggests a somewhat unplanned sacking to me.

I was thinking the same too. I doubt it was unplanned though - perhaps he and Joe Lewis had begun the search but wouldnt sack Jose until [end of season/after cup final etc] and this was just the final straw to get rid now

hahaha, the haters brains will explode

- Want Jose gone
- Hate ESL
- Jose gets fired due to protest against ESL
- ESL money is what probably allows us to fire him financially

My immediate thoughts - Wow. Thanks Jose for the times and memories. I think this is double edged. A lot of the fans do not agree with the Club's insistence on joining the European Super League. I for one will stop supporting Spurs and Inter if this occurs. Also Daniel - are you fvcking dumb? This is how many days to the bloody league cup final! Your chance to add a second trophy during your time as chairman!! You went and backed the crap players over the manager!!

Spurs fans - we are about to go through a painful rebuilding process and it wont take one season.

Daniel Levy - you have ignored hints from two managers about the quality of this squad - One whose skill was building players and the other whose skill was delivering trophies with close to ready-made players. Time will tell if your move is worth it for the club.

I’m wondering if Levy sees a refusal to hold training as breach of contract... could mean he avoids the massive payout? If so, perhaps he took an unexpected opportunity. I do know that those within the club did NOT get any advance notice - which they usually do - which suggests a somewhat unplanned sacking to me.

Very good point...who are the people within the club you know/are referring to? Don't want names but rough areas of work would be interesting to hear about if you can...

My immediate thoughts - Wow. Thanks Jose for the times and memories. I think this is double edged. A lot of the fans do not agree with the Club's insistence on joining the European Super League. I for one will stop supporting Spurs and Inter if this occurs. Also Daniel - are you fvcking dumb? This is how many days to the bloody league cup final! Your chance to add a second trophy during your time as chairman!! You went and backed the crap players over the manager!!

Spurs fans - we are about to go through a painful rebuilding process and it wont take one season.

Daniel Levy - you have ignored hints from two managers about the quality of this squad - One whose skill was building players and the other whose skill was delivering trophies with close to ready-made players. Time will tell if your move is worth it for the club.

Nah, Jose was all of the problems, we have that progressive manager now, we'll smash Southampton and City and walk the league and the ESL next season, these players are the bestest evah.

hahaha, the haters brains will explode

- Want Jose gone
- Hate ESL
- Jose gets fired due to protest against ESL
- ESL money is what probably allows us to fire him financially

He can protest all he wants, we all know he's just looking after himself anyway - so he took this chance to go down looking all morally right doing it. 100% calculated from Mourinho to save his own skin, if this in fact happened.

I wasn't a huge fan of Jose or his style of football but this being linked to the awful ESL has made me feel very different about his sacking to how perhaps I would have. It's also clear that the players aren't good enough, I don't like Jose's style but he has won something everywhere he has been, except Tottenham.

Back