• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Been well established the Far Right have tried to sow divisions between Asian communities for years, especially in the Hindu/Muslim space. Not saying its them doing it with covid but wouldn't surprise me.

400% India should be redlisted. According to Robert Peston (political commentator at ITV, formally BBC) - Boris is due in India soon to discuss trade talks ahead of EU trade talks with India. If he were to red list the country, it would mean he can't go, and then EU talks will start before UKs.

Yes, as ridiculous as that sounds, Boris is that petty.

It is the reason of course, so scottish distillers can sell more Scotch to them cheaply.

I hope Raab shows his nuts and redlists India the instant that Boris lands.

It will be years before the whole world is vaccinated, if ever.

Well not to be to rude but the parts of the world that are not vaccinated should not be allowed to travel.

I am sorry if that negatively effects any particular group or poor people but that is how I feel.

Why is India not on Boris's red list?

He is embarrassing

Politics, plain and simple. Too important an ally to do it, same as with the US. Should be based on both vaiants as well as case load with a threshold e.g. any country above 75 cases per 100K etc.

At least with the US I have some confidence the stats are accurate but in India no one pays any attention to restrictions or bothers getting tested and the government does nothing. Modi is still having rallies with 50K people. My cousin and aunt are both in hospital there but luckily are fine.

Back