• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Thats a fudging joke.

• Saudi Sportswashing Machine’s 3.30 expected goals on Sunday was their best day of the year.
  • The 3.30 xG on Sunday Is not far off the 5.05 xG the Magpies produced in their previous seven games combined.
  • Saudi Sportswashing Machine had won two of its previous 18 league fixtures, losing 11 including two to Leeds and one each to Brighton, Sheffield United, and Palace.
  • Tottenham allowed 22 shots to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, six on target; That’s equals a season-high for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, who’ve only taken 20+ shots thrice and average 10.3 shots per game (15th in PL).

Thanks for posting but disappointed I wasted almost 5 mins of my life watching it. I recommend to others that they avoid it as it didnt say anything

Indeed, they make brick up as they go along most of the time. Pays the bills for them though.

See my post above
Potter has done more than Poch had done before we brought him in
It’s the aged old problem of people want a name. We get in the biggest name and he fails because actually what we want is a quality coach

I think you've made some great points about Potter TBF.

I think you've made some great points about Potter TBF.
The guy is IMO great but that’s just my opinion
Nagelsmann would possibly be great too
There are some great coaches out there that need a chance
What I hope is we don’t just follow a trend
This club over the years has been the most innovative IMO.. we may to perfect anything but we do try stuff first (in England that is)

Not to defend Jose, but it was Ole who started the gonad*s about Sonny. Almost like Pog doesn't really pay him any attention, which probably explains why he likes him so much.
Ole's comment was chum in the water for The Special One to deflect from the real issue, which was that Manure took us to the cleaners and a novice manger like Ole took The Special One to the cleaners.

Back