• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Everton ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there any point in watching the game? We all know how it will pan out. We'll start ok, maybe score a goal and then slowly fade before conceding 2-3 goals in the last 25 minutes. Can't wait until the season is over. Although I don't think that will be the end of our misery, because I don't think José will get the sack. Not until November I'm afraid.

Is there any point in watching the game? We all know how it will pan out. We'll start ok, maybe score a goal and then slowly fade before conceding 2-3 goals in the last 25 minutes. Can't wait until the season is over. Although I don't think that will be the end of our misery, because I don't think José will get the sack. Not until November I'm afraid.

I don’t think Jose leaving will end the misery either.

You mean, I'm the only one who's still excited when we play? What a bunch of snobs you lot are!

I vividly remember my teenage years, when a Spurs game was synonymous with ruining my eyesight on a teletex screen, until the words 'Bolton hit Spurs for six' finally appeared. I'll take watching tonight's game over that any day of the week!

You mean, I'm the only one who's still excited when we play? What a bunch of snobs you lot are!

I vividly remember my teenage years, when a Spurs game was synonymous with ruining my eyesight on a teletex screen, until the words 'Bolton hit Spurs for six' finally appeared. I'll take watching tonight's game over that any day of the week!

I’ll watch it.

But I don’t expect to enjoy it.

So you would rather watch Everton hitting us for 6 instead?

Looking forward to seeing which CB will cost us tonight seen as how Toby is on the naughty step and won’t pick him above the other clowns we have.

I’ll watch it.

But I don’t expect to enjoy it.

Even when the football is dull, I still take some sick pleasure out of every win. Also, the main difference now is that we always have a chance, no matter how remote, of winning. In the 90s, when we played United, you knew it was pointless to hope for a draw or even a decent performance. Sadly, these were the only Spurs games on TV back then, which I had the privilege to watch in a pub, in the middle of a sea of glory-hunting ManUnited fans.

Even now, the games are ok-ish, until we trail or the last 20 minutes (whichever come first). Heh, I'm glad the game hasn't lost its magic for me!

Even when the football is dull, I still take some sick pleasure out of every win. Also, the main difference now is that we always have a chance, no matter how remote, of winning. In the 90s, when we played United, you knew it was pointless to hope for a draw or even a decent performance. Sadly, these were the only Spurs games on TV back then, which I had the privilege to watch in a pub, in the middle of a sea of glory-hunting ManUnited fans.

Even now, the games are ok-ish, until we trail or the last 20 minutes (whichever come first). Heh, I'm glad the game hasn't lost its magic for me!

I see your point, but my expectations have been raised so far that I'm now incapable of enjoying anything other than perfection.

I'm an idiot.

I remember once "watching" a game against Wimbledon on Ceefax.
90 minutes of refreshing the page every 30 seconds.
It ended 0-0.

I don’t think Jose leaving will end the misery either.

Look at United. Clearing Jose out works wonders. fudging Ole, an entirely average manager, is made to look good because he's simply removing the toxicity from Jose being around.

Soon as we bomb him out, the turnaround will be massive.

The Beeb had over 100,000 complaints for showing too much Duke of Edinburgh life last Friday i wonder if Sky will get the same for showing too much of us tonight.....

Will feel like a funeral after we lose again lol

Back