• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Everton ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dicko

Dean Richards
Might as well kill off any remaining glimmer of hope some of you might still have this season...

When:
Friday 16th April - 8pm - Their Stadium

Prediction: 7-3 to to the Toffees. Bale to start and get a Hat-Trick but overshadowed by a Daniel Amokachi master class.

juyQmxEH.jpg

Bring on the badgers...

I think we should try our luck from distance if they start Southall, rumour says he isn't what he used to be.

Prediction: narrow 1-1 loss after an early lead. Betfair gives even money on Everton goal after the 85th minute.

Calvert-Lewin, Mina, Doucoure, Delph and Bernard all out tomorrow evidently

and Porkins is back (I always blank on his real name, the little chap they have in goal, plays for England sometimes, Jenkins is it?)

it's all coming up Milhouse

It is Friday night after a lo-o-o-ong dark winter lockdown; it is my son's first cricket training, in the sunshine, with beers at the outside bar.
So I've decided to go out and enjoy myself rather than sitting through our latest efforts. We ain't a good team right now. Even if we pull off a good win we will throw it all back next week.

Hopefully the dulux dog gets a run out today. Could use the minutes and may keep the score down.

But jokes aside this is the first time in a long while i am wishing that we didn’t have any more games in the season. Only thing we can pray for is we get no more injuries in these next 2 games and maybe have a shot at the cup

It is Friday night after a lo-o-o-ong dark winter lockdown; it is my son's first cricket training, in the sunshine, with beers at the outside bar.
So I've decided to go out and enjoy myself rather than sitting through our latest efforts. We ain't a good team right now. Even if we pull off a good win we will throw it all back next week.

I don't blame you at all - sounds like a great evening and will be far more enjoyable that the dross which we'll serve up! Enjoy!

This season is the first time since supporting Spurs that i have not got hyped for game day. Really couldn’t give a fudge about the result but will still watch. I don’t even cheer goals anymore, is that wrong? I just don’t have the same feeling as i did before and i hate it, i hope i get the passion back for the team.

This season is the first time since supporting Spurs that i have not got hyped for game day. Really couldn’t give a fudge about the result but will still watch. I don’t even cheer goals anymore, is that wrong? I just don’t have the same feeling as i did before and i hate it, i hope i get the passion back for the team.

Not to get all Four Yorkshire Men on it but i feel like I'm watching out of duty more than anything these days and have missed a couple of games lately just because I'd rather be doing something else (and in a lockdown that doesn't give you many options...)

Not to get all Four Yorkshire Men on it but i feel like I'm watching out of duty more than anything these days and have missed a couple of games lately just because I'd rather be doing something else (and in a lockdown that doesn't give you many options...)

Agree with both you and @Yiddo 's post above too. And this OMT being on page 1 about 8 hours before kick off shows lots of us feel the same. Shows how poor the image of the club is at the moment if dedicated fans are apathetic.

Hopefully Jose will be gone soon and we can get some pride back into the club

Last edited:
Back