• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Could be set for life matey !!!
I'll be looking to keep buying in each month and leaving it for the long term

Lets hope they burn ripple because if they do that it will be massive and I mean massive. Some say that if they did do that xrp would lose its function but I think the community who hold the coin might think fcuk and think of the pay day.

I might have sold most of it to soon but really the return i got for it meant the was no way to pass on selling it. Still have a little left and some ethereum, ripple stellar and a few grand in about 10 others.

As long as you made some profit that's all that matters, only been in it a short time but no one buys at the lowest and sells at the highest.

So gutted selling Ripple at 35p, would be 400% up now.

Anyone heard of Hedera Hashgraph? (https://hedera.com/) - looks real solid and its governed by IBM, Google, Boeing etc. Just signed up one of the biggest Korean banks. Feels like it's unknown but it's in the top 50.

We're in the pump but when's the dump? All a bit 2017 at the moment

This bull run will end at some point this year (according to historical patterns anyway) Could be summer or could stretch til later in the year but I'm not selling my alts just yet!

I made gains in 2017 and then made the mistake of holding through the dip. I won't be making the same mistakes this time around.

This bull run will end at some point this year (according to historical patterns anyway) Could be summer or could stretch til later in the year but I'm not selling my alts just yet!

I made gains in 2017 and then made the mistake of holding through the dip. I won't be making the same mistakes this time around.

I bought in back then and held through the crash and forgot about it. Really should shift my coins back onto an exchange, back in 2017 Eth as an example hit over a grand then plummeted. Same as then there is a lot of new money flooding in and it'll flood out when the crash inevitably comes

If you're in for a long term investment (3 - 5 years) then you will always make money on crypto IMO, as long as you don't just invest in one.

The old saying - Don't put all your eggs in one basket - is very apt.

Of course if you're just in it for a quick few quid, then you'd be better off with an account with Paddy Power or Betfred.

If you're in for a long term investment (3 - 5 years) then you will always make money on crypto IMO, as long as you don't just invest in one.

The old saying - Don't put all your eggs in one basket - is very apt.

Of course if you're just in it for a quick few quid, then you'd be better off with an account with Paddy Power or Betfred.

I hold a few alt and some brick coins since 2017, I was the new money then. Most have only come good again just recently and got rid of some brick just recently without losing anything.
There seems to be so many Tokens/Products trying to do the same thing. As an example Matic looks promising but (is it) ADA does the same thing and ETH 2.0 should do the same thing.

I can't believe brick like Doge coin can go up 300% in a week, even started out as a joke. Few tweets from Musk and everyone laps it up.

I can't believe brick like Doge coin can go up 300% in a week, even started out as a joke. Few tweets from Musk and everyone laps it up.

Had a couple of beers at lunch and bought a tiny bit, by the time lunch finished I was up 50% and got a free lunch lol. Some people are going to be burnt hard when this collapses.

Massacre today, I've actually just worked out how to use stop orders so only down a little and hopefully get some gains on the dips once it settles down. Some of my older stuff I bought before that has been rinsed though.

Some rumours that there was a power outage in China and all the Bitcoin miners went down.

Bitcoin mining a massive waste of energy. It should be hit with a carbon tax.

It is obscene how much it uses but I can't see how a carbon tax would work, it can be mined from anywhere with computing power and an internet connection. With the money involved miners would just go elsewhere.

It is obscene how much it uses but I can't see how a carbon tax would work, it can be mined from anywhere with computing power and an internet connection. With the money involved miners would just go elsewhere.
Yeah, I don't how they would levy it either. Some clever clogs will figure it out though.

Back