• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2020/21

Low loyalty points with a season ticket gives you a better chance of an away ticket than a membership with high points...

More chance of an away ticket a ST holder than as a member.

I know this but it's still no chance :( As the others have said it's got more to do with the 20's Plenty phalanx forcing the prices down than anything else. Those at the top end get more LPs at a knockdown price. Cheap awayday or flog it on at a profit. Can't blame 'em but it does boil my p!ss when I can't get to a match 20-30 miles away (or a short pub crawl when Elland Road opens up again).

I know this but it's still no chance :( As the others have said it's got more to do with the 20's Plenty phalanx forcing the prices down than anything else. Those at the top end get more LPs at a knockdown price. Cheap awayday or flog it on at a profit. Can't blame 'em but it does boil my p!ss when I can't get to a match 20-30 miles away (or a short pub crawl when Elland Road opens up again).

I'm 5 miles away from the Swansea's ground ,even stood outside for 15 minutes after k/o when we won 3-1 to sniff out a ticket,rocking horse brick of getting one. Was able to get one when they were priced at £45 when they became £20/£30 nothing then.

I'm 5 miles away from the Swansea's ground ,even stood outside for 15 minutes after k/o when we won 3-1 to sniff out a ticket,rocking horse brick of getting one. Was able to get one when they were priced at £45 when they became £20/£30 nothing then.
The game we came back in? Jansen came on and changed the game
I had a spare with me
I was on my own
In a suit
Midweek
Stood out like a sore thumb

Thank you for your application for the Carabao Cup Final.

As we were oversubscribed with applications, we have used our ticketing point system to determine who has been successful. On this occasion, we have only been able to provide tickets to Season Ticket Holders who applied before the deadline and hold 490 or more ticketing points.

Should we receive any returns from Season Ticket Holders who were initially successful, we will contact supporters in order of their number of ticketing points.

Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support.

Thank you for your application for the Carabao Cup Final.

As we were oversubscribed with applications, we have used our ticketing point system to determine who has been successful. On this occasion, we have only been able to provide tickets to Season Ticket Holders who applied before the deadline and hold 490 or more ticketing points.

Should we receive any returns from Season Ticket Holders who were initially successful, we will contact supporters in order of their number of ticketing points.

Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support.

Just got this as well. We were half way there! At least we didn't have to wait long to be put out of misery :rolleyes:

Any idea when the early May TV fixtures are out ???

It's been delayed because Sky and BT are revisiting their original plans and are consulting with fan groups in order to make sure games kick off at sensible times. I mean that's obviously what's happening right, due to their much vaunted solidarity with, and concern for, the fans.

It's been delayed because Sky and BT are revisiting their original plans and are consulting with fan groups in order to make sure games kick off at sensible times. I mean that's obviously what's happening right, due to their much vaunted solidarity with, and concern for, the fans.
Hahahah of course
Looking forward to games at 9.45pm on a Sunday night then especially for the 2 games that fans can go to

Back