• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Danish newspaper "BT" reporting tonight that Spurs will have a meeting during the next week with the agent of Joachim Andersen.

Man Utd also very interested though, while Chelsea, Leicester og Crystal Palace are also in the race.

Danish newspaper "BT" reporting tonight that Spurs will have a meeting during the next week with the agent of Joachim Andersen.

Man Utd also very interested though, while Chelsea, Leicester og Crystal Palace are also in the race.
Would be a very good signing

Talking to my nephew tonight around transfers deals and what we could do..

for me we should sell son for £70m plus and go for Dybala... I know he would want CL but hey it’s a convo starter
With the extra money over I’d buy Tarkowski who is out of contract in a year
I’d also get Andersen in for about £30 funded by selling any two of Toby, Dier or Sanchez
I’d also sell Lamela, Foyth, sissoko and either serge or Doherty for about £50m ifwe can get it
That should be enough for someone like Bogle in at RB and potentially Bissouma..

yep 4 players in plus our loans back. And 7/8 out

I would Honestly be happy With us selling the trash at this stage, adding 1 or 2 and playing youngsters.

A season without watching Sissoko/Sanchez/Dier etc is a step up

Talking to my nephew tonight around transfers deals and what we could do..

for me we should sell son for £70m plus and go for Dybala... I know he would want CL but hey it’s a convo starter
With the extra money over I’d buy Tarkowski who is out of contract in a year
I’d also get Andersen in for about £30 funded by selling any two of Toby, Dier or Sanchez
I’d also sell Lamela, Foyth, sissoko and either serge or Doherty for about £50m ifwe can get it
That should be enough for someone like Bogle in at RB and potentially Bissouma..

yep 4 players in plus our loans back. And 7/8 out
If we sell Son (which we may need to do regardless) we need a good option for the left wing. Currently we have Bergwijn or Moura who can play there but neither offer the goal threat or goal numbers that Son does. So I think realistically selling Son requires us to bring in another LWF more so than going for Dybala. [emoji848]

If we sell Son (which we may need to do regardless) we need a good option for the left wing. Currently we have Bergwijn or Moura who can play there but neither offer the goal threat or goal numbers that Son does. So I think realistically selling Son requires us to bring in another LWF more so than going for Dybala. [emoji848]
I think Bergwein may come good under a different manager personally
But it all depends what system we play

I think Bergwein may come good under a different manager personally
But it all depends what system we play
I think he has potential under a none Jose manager but it's still quite an ask to go from 3 goals a season of Bergwijn to the 20ish a season that Son regularly gets. Especially when you think about our general lack of goal scorers and goal threats in the side.

Regarding shape it feels no matter who the coach is we are going to use a wide forward of some type, if that player has a goal threat they are more useful.

I think he has potential under a none Jose manager but it's still quite an ask to go from 3 goals a season of Bergwijn to the 20ish a season that Son regularly gets. Especially when you think about our general lack of goal scorers and goal threats in the side.

Regarding shape it feels no matter who the coach is we are going to use a wide forward of some type, if that player has a goal threat they are more useful.
Yep agree with all of this

I wouldnt sell Son at all. We're already weak on the right side so wouldnt weaken the other side too

Priority is two CBs anyway. I wouldnt divert cash away from that
To be absolutely clue I don't think either myself or Bedford want to sell Son but we are just aware that he is getting to a critical period in terms of his contract. If we are unable to secure a extension on his deal then it will be better for the club to sell him now while we can get a good price for him (and reinvest) rather than half that price in a year's time or for nothing when his current contract expires.

I think we have a fire sale and flog the lot .... ive done it in FM when I was a youth, and was able to build a title winning team in just one season.

Back me or sack me.

Deepay is on a free transfer.
Alternatively, if armed with cash, Saint-maximim is a good PL player who could improve further.
if we take the opinion that we need to improve the right wing as well then Thuavin is on a free from Marseille and a very good, creative player (it would be him that I’d sign to replace Bale next season, would be way more effective and work out much better for us financially)

Last edited:
Deepay is on a free transfer.
Alternatively, if armed with cash, Saint-maximim is a good PL player who could improve further.
if we take the opinion that we need to improve the right wing as well then Thuavin is on a free from Marseille and a very good, creative player (it would be him that I’d sign to replace Bale next season, would be way more effective and work out much better for us financially)

I know your going for the cheap options and I get that but none of those players are anything but mid level. I would look at Sarr at Watford of Bailey over in Germany.

Back