• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Regardless of what we think, I think its fairly obvious Levy will go all out for Rodgers if we get rid of Mourinho.

Nagelsmann was his number 1 choice and Brendan number 2.

If Brendan cant be convinced then I expect Mourinho will be given another season.

Would have to see some hell of a marked improvement we haven't seen since middle of December to give him another year. Either that, or Levy too blinded with his Jose boner.

I wonder if sacking a Mendes client would cause issues with replacing fin with another one?

I think that Mendes is probably very relaxed about his clients getting sacked, receiving a big pay off and then getting another job.

With all the tizz that is happening in Bayern Munich,i was going to suggest that Levy sent his private jet to Munich and pay the Munich manager anything he wants till i realized the reason why all the fuss is that he's going to be Germany's manager next season ......blaaaaastttttt!!!

Well Lowe is available .....how's his English?

With all the tizz that is happening in Bayern Munich,i was going to suggest that Levy sent his private jet to Munich and pay the Munich manager anything he wants till i realized the reason why all the fuss is that he's going to be Germany's manager next season ......blaaaaastttttt!!!

Well Lowe is available .....how's his English?

I doubt there is any 'tizz' happening at Bayern atm tbh...:D

Wrt to possible, we maybe to discuss how Nagalsmann and his methods/tactics compare to Pochettino both now and when Pochettino joined in 2014.

Those who have watched Nagalsmann closely please chip in..

He never struck me as particularly thorough about defending.

I'll give you that international football tends to warp the image of a manager but I think he's done pretty well for himself with Belgium. Granted, he's got a lot more time to prepare each game and there's very little pressure associated with being the Belgium manager but I wouldn't say their defending is below par and they were one of the most entertaining sides in Russia, a couple of years ago.

I don't believe he's on our shortlist but, as far as I'm concerned, I'd pick him over Benitez without thinking twice.

Of course, the Daily Melee is hardly a reputable source, but the notion of hiring a manager who has had success working with lesser resources and producing attractive football agrees with me. And, no doubt, with the Portuguese speaking Eric Dier.

So, with those hurdles cleared, run up the banners and sound the trumpets of expectation.

Of course, the Daily Melee is hardly a reputable source, but the notion of hiring a manager who has had success working with lesser resources and producing attractive football agrees with me. And, no doubt, with the Portuguese speaking Eric Dier.

So, with those hurdles cleared, run up the banners and sound the trumpets of expectation.
And he can bring Neto along with him.

Back