• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2020/21

Text notification saying I can apply. Get there to be told I'm not eligible at this time. WTF?

I managed to apply earlier (at the same time as renewing my ST), it didn't automatically log me in to my account, when I first tried it said I wasn't eligible. Then once I logged in it was fine.

I managed to apply earlier (at the same time as renewing my ST), it didn't automatically log me in to my account, when I first tried it said I wasn't eligible. Then once I logged in it was fine.

Same (hence my deleted post:confused:). Applied successfully, zero chance of getting a ticket and not sure I can stand the pain/hope/pain of actually being there but you have to show willing (actually it's an addiction isn't it. Someone offers you a fix and you rip there hands off :rolleyes:)

Same (hence my deleted post:confused:). Applied successfully, zero chance of getting a ticket and not sure I can stand the pain/hope/pain of actually being there but you have to show willing (actually it's an addiction isn't it. Someone offers you a fix and you rip there hands off :rolleyes:)

Same here. I won't get a ticket anyway as I won't have anywhere near enough points. I also don't want to witness in person the humiliation expected at the hands of City. But there's that little "what if we do win" voice that is leading me towards the ticketing site....

Same here. I won't get a ticket anyway as I won't have anywhere near enough points. I also don't want to witness in person the humiliation expected at the hands of City. But there's that little "what if we do win" voice that is leading me towards the ticketing site....
It will be fudging sexy to win a cup when we can’t be there and leave tens of thousands of us too superstitious to attend a cup final again!

Charities working with disabled people are criticising plans to exclude vulnerable football fans from being able to apply for tickets for the Carabao Cup final.

It was announced earlier Tottenham Hotspur and Emirates Marketing Project will both be allowed 2,000 fans at Wembley for the final on 25 April. But under-18s, people who are clinically extremely vulnerable and pregnant women have been asked not to apply.

Level Playing Field - a charity that campaigns for inclusive matchday experience and equal access for all disabled sports fans - says it is "very disappointed" by the decision.

And Louise Rubin, head of policy and campaigns at disability equality charity Scope, says: "Disabled people have been among the hardest hit by the pandemic and, as the UK begins to recover from coronavirus and open up again, they should be able to access sport and other social events just in the same way as everyone else.

"Disabled people should be able to make their own choice about what's right for them, rather than being subject to arbitrary and discriminatory blanket policies."

The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport has been approached for a response.

Whoopish!t! I'm in the top 18-19K!

Used to be in the top couple of hundred as a member but then I decided to drink from the Devil's Cup and get an ST. No points, no more away games :(

Very similar here, on 225 points at the moment. I guess it’ll be interesting how many don’t renew for next season

Low loyalty points with a season ticket gives you a better chance of an away ticket than a membership with high points...

Whoopish!t! I'm in the top 18-19K!

Used to be in the top couple of hundred as a member but then I decided to drink from the Devil's Cup and get an ST. No points, no more away games :(
More chance of an away ticket a ST holder than as a member.

238 points. I had enough to scrape into the last allocation for the CL final after they aren’t all taken up by the looks initial cut off, but I think an away ticket will be impossible. As they are only £30 isn’t it just going to be a case that people will buy them just to maintain their loyalty points.

238 points. I had enough to scrape into the last allocation for the CL final after they aren’t all taken up by the looks initial cut off, but I think an away ticket will be impossible. As they are only £30 isn’t it just going to be a case that people will buy them just to maintain their loyalty points.
Yep
Always the issue unless they have a digital system

Yes, which is exactly what The Trust's hierarchy do.

Back