• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

The problem is that he is. Tanganga is not a good defender, no better than Dier at all.. We need 2 x CBS this summer as second priority.... first is of course a new manager.
I'd rather see Tangana flail about than Dier tbh, at least he might so the unexpected. With Dier or Sanchez it's all too predictable.

Dier is not an instinctive/natural defender. And definitely not a top class CB. Nor will he be. I'm not entirely sure what his particular positive football attributes are, but I would play him further forward as either CDM or the more forward looking CDM in a 4-2-3-1 for example. Where his inevitable occasional slip-ups have less of an impact. [Not that we are ever likely to find out but I reckon he would make a half decent back up striker.]

The problem is that he is. Tanganga is not a good defender, no better than Dier at all.. We need 2 x CBS this summer as second priority.... first is of course a new manager.
I might have to take that back.... Not the bit about Tanganga not being a good defender, but the bit about him being no better than Dier.
We’ve had some bad centre back’s over the years but I’m struggling to think of many worse than Dier.

I try don't understand his decision making. It's not the first game he's let a ball cross his path unchallenged. He's a CB why would he think that's a reasonable choice to make? If the box were empty and he was avoiding scoring an OG then I would understand but he knows or at least should know there are attackers behind him. Clear the fudging ball, if you score an OG so be it, hard luck but happens. I'd have no criticism whatsoever but to just leave the ball. fudge me it's brainless.

The crazy thing is he did it again the 2nd half with a looking cross just left it and there was a Leeds attacker behind and fortunately Reggie mopped after him. For a CB he makes incredibly stupid decisions in the box.

Mason needs to look past his fondness for the personality and watch his diabolical displays.

How brick must Rodon be doing in training that Eric Diarrhoea is first choice LCB?

Thanks for clattering Hazard and Fabregash at the Battle of the Bridge but time to part ways this summer!

The bizarre thing about these photos is that in frame 2 Dier is clearly telling PEH to take Bamford. Its the wrong thig to do as PEH should have bene watching the no 43, however setting that aside, telling PEH to take Bamford must have logically meant that Dier would attack the ball. However, Dier then just lets the ball come across. I'm not sure how I explain what he is thinking - just wasnt impacting play at all

I'd be very happy for Jose to take him to Roma, and separately us to offload Sanchez. Maybe we can get £50m for the pair? Then sign Anderson from Lyon and AN Other CB

IF and I mean IF he stays next season he has to either go back into midfield for game time.
No. The whole reason he was playing at CB was because he has been useless in CM since he isn’t very mobile and didn’t have Dembele or Wanyama next to him and apparently CB is his position according to him. He is not good enough in either position, and is not even home grown. I don’t want him as cover as that means he will be on the pitch sometimes which is too much. He gives his all bless him, but it’s not good enough....

Back