• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Manchester United OMT

Maybe fighting was the wrong word but whichever word we use we are still in the hunt, we have choked on occasions but you know as well as i do we have chocked a lot of important games over the last several years. :(. Its become a habit and every one of us has seen it and got our own opinions on what the reason is.
Yes, my post was more about saying that for a few weeks we had won all the ‘must win’ games to stay in touch,Chelsea losing reprieves the Saudi Sportswashing Machine result as a missed opportunity to make sure broads rather than stay within a one game swing, but now the teams above us have all won and with games running out this one really does feel like last chance saloon to keep the outside hope of top 4 alive.

What’s the story with the lie? I’m out of the loop on that.

When asked why he didn't play Alderweireld or Aurier v Saudi Sportswashing Machine he said that they were late back from International duty and didn't report in until Saturday - both players were photographed training with the rest of the squad at the training ground on the Thursday.

When asked why he didn't play Alderweireld or Aurier v Saudi Sportswashing Machine he said that they were late back from International duty and didn't report in until Saturday - both players were photographed training with the rest of the squad at the training ground on the Thursday.
I thought he said they were late back and missed their COVID tests on Thursday which meant they couldn’t train... and then photos were shared which showed them training

I thought he said they were late back and missed their COVID tests on Thursday which meant they couldn’t train... and then photos were shared which showed them training

Yeah something like that, he said on the day of the game that "they only reported back yesterday" despite there being photos showing otherwise

Gold thinking Bale starts. Might be misdirection leaked by the club or he could be right. What do we reckon?

What a prick - caught out lying about Toby and Aurier and is now acting like a baby with the media because it's been pointed out.

Never mind when he gets the sack we'll get a manager who gives a proper "press conference" telling everyone who's out of form, who's been a S H I T in training, who's been on the booze and a complete briefing on our tactics for the next match. These are contractual publicity events which bear no relation to the real world and only the gullible believe what is said.

Never mind when he gets the sack we'll get a manager who gives a proper "press conference" telling everyone who's out of form, who's been a S H I T in training, who's been on the booze and a complete briefing on our tactics for the next match. These are contractual publicity events which bear no relation to the real world and only the gullible believe what is said.

I doubt the players think his comments in the press have no relation to the real world when it's them that are on the recieving end of his lies.

Other ways of protecting the RB and could play him as a 10

I'd like to see him at #10 but evidently he doesn't want to play there. The issue with the CM covering the fullbacks is that we end up getting out numbered in midfield and then can't get the ball upfield.

The answer to this is to press from the front but it is clear that the team aren't coached to do this.

I doubt the players think his comments in the press have no relation to the real world when it's them that are on the recieving end of his lies.

It's clear that he's lost the dressing room. Doing things like this will have only made that worse. He doesn't have long left.

I think that it would be a mistake. Whoever is playing RB will be left exposed.

Yes, makes you wonder how many games we can play Bale from the start in - oppositions will likely target out right side given we've been so clearly exposed there

Yes, makes you wonder how many games we can play Bale from the start in - oppositions will likely target out right side given we've been so clearly exposed there

I see that Alasdair Gold is suggesting a 4-2-3-1 in attack and 4-3-3 in defence, with Lo Celso dropping back. That might be the answer but you could see it becoming 4-5-1 as the game wears on.

Back