• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Their keeper sanchez is better then Lloris, Dunk Webster and White are all better then ours as is Lamptey. They are shocking upfront though.
Sanchez is a keeper I seriously think we should be looking at. Good with his feet, seems a very capable shot stopper and recently broke into the Spanish national side so he's at least getting recognition.

I like him and I think he could be a cheap but overall quality signing.

Liverpool missed so many chances
Villa one chance, goal
Now have a goal chalked off for the smallest of offside margins hahahah

So they’re saying that if the defender had touched it that would have played the attacker on.

So would they class that as a second phase of play as they’re saying he’s off when the ball was initially passed (obvs)?

If so, that’s a weird role as the attacker would have gained an advantage by being off in the first instance.

So they’re saying that if the defender had touched it that would have played the attacker on.

So would they class that as a second phase of play as they’re saying he’s off when the ball was initially passed (obvs)?

If so, that’s a weird role as the attacker would have gained an advantage by being off in the first instance.
Yeah, it's a stupid rule, needs to be looked at

How is that not a pen for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. he clearly kicks him in the head. As the commentator said, if that's on the half-way line it's a foul. But because it's in the box it isnt given, bizarre

Back