• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Was waiting for this to be blamed on Mourinho:D So if this the case why is it that NDombeles skills hasn’t been stifled by the monster that is Mourinho? I’m surprised Mourinho even picks NDombele, he non-figuratively despises anyone who displays skill on the pitch:rolleyes: Fact is Dele hasn’t been the same player for some time, well before Mourinho came along. His dip in form pretty much coincides with when he opened his own fashion label, he clearly has had other distractions off the pitch as well. Let’s hope he gets his head back into football properly some point soon whether that’s here or somewhere else as it would be criminal to see his talents go to waste....

He has not played like he can for a while and blaming Jose for his decline is the easy way out for s ome, truth is whatever reason ( and some of that must be down to his attitude) we should sell him while we can get a decent fee for him. We mostly all agree that we need a major rebuild going forward and Alli is the one of the only players who we should/could still get a decent price for.

He has not played like he can for a while and blaming Jose for his decline is the easy way out for s ome, truth is whatever reason ( and some of that must be down to his attitude) we should sell him while we can get a decent fee for him. We mostly all agree that we need a major rebuild going forward and Alli is the one of the only players who we should/could still get a decent price for.
None of you will happy until all our better players have left and we have feck all money to replace them.
No one will pay good money next season!

I'm not sure we would get a decent price for Dele - he'll be valued the lowest he has been for 4-5 seasons, partly because of 'form' (though its been 2 years) and partly market conditions. Maybe we'd get £35m-£40m? Not sure who from mind you....!

I'd rather see what the next manager can get out of him

I'm not sure we would get a decent price for Dele - he'll be valued the lowest he has been for 4-5 seasons, partly because of 'form' (though its been 2 years) and partly market conditions. Maybe we'd get £35m-£40m? Not sure who from mind you....!

I'd rather see what the next manager can get out of him

I agree his price has fallen over the last couple of seasons but 35/40 million is a lot more then we would get from most of the other players we may move on ( apart from Kane of course). We all agree we need some new players and none of us know what our financial position is for incomings.

He doesn't suit what Mourinho wants and style of play. If Mourinho is going to be still here next season it's better for everyone if he moves on.
Hopefully, Mourinho will be gone and we get a manager in that can make better use of him

I agree his price has fallen over the last couple of seasons but 35/40 million is a lot more then we would get from most of the other players we may move on ( apart from Kane of course). We all agree we need some new players and none of us know what our financial position is for incomings.

Agreed htat he's our highest value asset that is likely to leave. I think Levy will ask too much, and there also has to be a chance that Levy asks more for him as a way of keeping him around. Levy will know that, even if he keeps Mourinho this summer, he might be forced to act later this year. I thikn shifting many of our deadwood will be hard, and we have a poor record of pricing players realistically so that we can find buyers

All adds to the negative atmosphere around the club at the moment

Agreed htat he's our highest value asset that is likely to leave. I think Levy will ask too much, and there also has to be a chance that Levy asks more for him as a way of keeping him around. Levy will know that, even if he keeps Mourinho this summer, he might be forced to act later this year. I thikn shifting many of our deadwood will be hard, and we have a poor record of pricing players realistically so that we can find buyers

All adds to the negative atmosphere around the club at the moment

Who knows??, as fans we will just have to wait and see i guess.

Back