• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Pathetic even by your standards.

Here.

From The SJ Mercury News

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/05...kill-in-chauvins-reaction-to-black-clientele/

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/02/us/derek-chauvin-george-floyd-past-cases.html

Thing is Scara, in your elite binary universe, you wouldn't recognize these things because, well, they don't intercede with your "world" or your "logic".
Allow me to inform you that the MAJORITY of racists don't actually trundle around the world with I AM A RACIST PIG written on their foreheads. Yes, there are the my tits in the KKK, Proud Boys and NF-like organizations, but there are many, many more racists who hide as much as they can and "let it out" when they feel "safe and protected" i.e. the US circa 2016-2021, some law enforcement divisions. They might even "have a few black or minority friends", you know, just as shields (in the way that some gay men marry women who are thus referred to as 'beards').

I am very critical of the over-reach of cancel culture, but I am even more critical of the sort of indirect flimflam you placed in that sentence above.
It sets a dangerous tone, and projects a dangerous tone too. You are effectively saying that people who believe (with some evidential justification I might add) that Chauvin is a racist are only accusing him of such so as they can riot and steal things.

Well, in that case, add me to that number. And I haven't fudging rioted or looted ever. I have marched against racists, and I will continue to stand up to them. Wherever they are.

You know, a few people here believe I am wasting my time even interacting with you and others on this issue.
I disagree.
If nothing else, you need to know the weight of your words.
If this comes across as condescending, patronizing and dingdong-head like, well, I'm sure you'll understand.
That's an interesting second link. (Apologies for not reading the rest of your post but it's really, really long).

I'm frankly amazed that Zoya can tell her story from beyond the grave, that these tactics that are definitely to blame for a criminal's death have somehow empowered here with the powers of post-asphyxiation speech.

I live in hope for the day when people stop seeing non-existant racism just to fulfil their outrage fetish.

you won’t find this sort of nonsense in that white haven you live in thankfully. I used to find you entertaining but you really are showing what a cretinous individual you are.

you won’t find this sort of nonsense in that white haven you live in thankfully. I used to find you entertaining but you really are showing what a cretinous individual you are.
Oh there's plenty of faux outrage everywhere.

It's a generational thing, not a class thing.

What is it about a position of "Racism is abhorrent and not-racism isn't" that animates you so much?

You continue to throw charged jabs and then hide, in the process gaslighting people who call you out. Don't think it isn't noticed, most people just have the sense to walk on by...

That's an interesting second link. (Apologies for not reading the rest of your post but it's really, really long).

I'm frankly amazed that Zoya can tell her story from beyond the grave, that these tactics that are definitely to blame for a criminal's death have somehow empowered here with the powers of post-asphyxiation speech.

Another dodge and weave, selective response masterclass.

Again, THIS comment of yours below stands as a disgrace, however

"The only people making it about race were those looking for an excuse to burn shops and steal stuff."

You can keep the apology; you and I both know you don't mean it.

You continue to throw charged jabs and then hide, in the process gaslighting people who call you out. Don't think it isn't noticed, most people just have the sense to walk on by...
Not being a part of the generation of renaming stuff that already exists in order to post about it on social media, you'll have to explain to me what gaslighting is and why you think it applies here.

Pre Meditation
They were looking for someone in her location and non-figuratively shot her in her her as she was a black person. She was killed because of her colour as she “fitted the bill” in her own home. She wasn’t killed because she had done anything wrong
In the case of floyd they were responding to a suspected crime being committed and used excessive force to kill someone. He wasnt killed for being a black man in the wrong place. He was killed for actually doing something wrong but a policeman over reacting and murdering him
So IMO, from what I’ve read one had a racial motive and the other so far hasn’t had that demonstrated. Both are examples of the police doing wrong, but in different ways. Neither are excusable

Let me get this straight. You believe racism is only racism if it is pre-meditated? Jesus...I don't even know where to begin...

Not being a part of the generation of renaming stuff that already exists in order to post about it on social media, you'll have to explain to me what gaslighting is and why you think it applies here.

Nah.
You know.
You're just running now.
If you want to play dumb, go ahead.
But no-one is fooled. You know the score.

Another dodge and weave, selective response masterclass.

Again, THIS comment of yours below stands as a disgrace, however

"The only people making it about race were those looking for an excuse to burn shops and steal stuff."

You can keep the apology; you and I both know you don't mean it.
I absolutely stand by that comment. There's an unfortunately large chunk of society that has no interest in bettering themselves and simply wishes to pull down all that is above them as it's easier than learning to climb. Much like the miners in the 1980s over here, people are angry that they haven't been given all they wanted handed to them from life and feel they have the right to lash out at authority and steal stuff because of it.

Manners are important. If you've gone to the effort of constructing a lengthy post and I'm too busy/distracted to read it then you're owed an apology.

I absolutely stand by that comment. There's an unfortunately large chunk of society that has no interest in bettering themselves and simply wishes to pull down all that is above them as it's easier than learning to climb. Much like the miners in the 1980s over here, people are angry that they haven't been given all they wanted handed to them from life and feel they have the right to lash out at authority and steal stuff because of it.

Manners are important. If you've gone to the effort of constructing a lengthy post and I'm too busy/distracted to read it then you're owed an apology.

Apologies are only worth it when they are genuine and not weaponised.

Your comment/comparison about the miners simply digs a deeper hole.

I'm genuinely serious. I don't move in circles where terms like gaslighting are used and I've yet to find a satisfactory explanation on the internet.

"Satisfactory" = one you can agree with.
Sorry, no can do.
I presume the "circles you move in" read publications such as the NYT?

Not inaccurate though, is it?

Wholly inaccurate and written by someone who I will guess was a young kid as it was happening.

I can only conclude that you have no ability to see any situation from a perspective other than your own personal life experiences. If the only context and definition one applies to any situation is their own, things get sticky fast.

Last edited:
Wholly inaccurate and written by someone who I will guess was a young kid as it was happening.

I can only conclude that you have no ability to see any situation from a perspective other than your own personal life experiences. If the only context and definition one applies to any situation is their own, things get sticky fast.
Young enough - doesn't make the statement inaccurate.

I'm sure I could see from other perspectives but mine is the one that matters - it would be redundant.

Let me get this straight. You believe racism is only racism if it is pre-meditated? Jesus...I don't even know where to begin...
I believe that to call something racist as a fact you need some kind of evidence.
Otherwise it’s speciation and supposition
One situation was the police looking for a black person and shooting a black person... so that’s race. I mean they wouldn’t have shot a white person and claimed mistaken identity
The other, so far, hasn’t been shown to be that
The fact the policemen who did it has previous makes it stand out that he is a horrible cnut. He may also be a racist. I don’t know as I haven’t heard or seen why facts in that front yet.
So what I’ll say is that racism is racism when someone is doing something racist and discriminating to acting on someone’s race and colour. I mean the attacks in Asians in America is exactly that. People are being attacked because of the “Chinese virus” abs trumps rambles that have caused additional hatred of anyone who may even look slightly Asian. That’s clearly racist
The police attending a call to a suspected crime isn’t racist is it?
the use of excessive force isn’t racist, it’s plainly wrong and it meant someone died from it. That’s all factually correct so far.

If George Floyd was white that murderer would have never have crushed his throat. This is a fact about America and how racist the system is against black men. I don't need proof that Chauvin was racist. I know the whole situation was due to the fact that in the US Black lives matter less than others when it comes to the Police. There is your racism. And there is the thing that many folks privilege does not allow them to accept.

Back