• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

So Everton let a lead slip at home to Palace

I wonder if they will get the same pummeling off the press that we did for dropping points at Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

Looks like we are all doing our best to help Liverpool back into the Top 4

I wonder if they will get the same pummeling off the press that we did for dropping points at Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

They may have dropped points but they had plenty of opportunity to put Palace away. We were so abject yesterday we deserved all the press bashing we get. The two results are only comparable in points gained. Performances and application were very much poles apart.

West Ham 1-0 up. Jose should be sacked just for being below them for most of the season. Utter embarrassment

Make that 2-0. You watch them they have a plan. They have belief in what they are trying to collectively achieve. Us we are a shambles. Not a top 6 side. We have a top class striker who carries us and that’s it.

I don't know, I know wet spam hates us, but I've never really felt the animosity towards them much. Have a couple of nice mates who are spammers, and I at least think those guys deserve what they are doing now. Well done, Moyes, who would have thought? Rather ironic that they're doing so well without fans in the stand though!

Possibly? How many points have Everton dropped from winning positions this season?

I don't know, I know wet spam hates us, but I've never really felt the animosity towards them much. Have a couple of nice mates who are spammers, and I at least think those guys deserve what they are doing now. Well done, Moyes, who would have thought? Rather ironic that they're doing so well without fans in the stand though!

That makes no difference for the players, to be fair.

Back