• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Changed my phone this afternoon and having a nightmare with my coinbase and kraken accounts
I try and log in with the authenticator app and it's saying the numbers its producing are incorrect

Changed my phone this afternoon and having a nightmare with my coinbase and kraken accounts
I try and log in with the authenticator app and it's saying the numbers its producing are incorrect

Are you entering your back up codes from when you first set up to get each one back?
It's a pain isn't it. I use Google Authenticator as it's what I've always used but apparently Authy is just as good and easier to migrate when you change phones etc.

Are you entering your back up codes from when you first set up to get each one back?
It's a pain isn't it. I use Google Authenticator as it's what I've always used but apparently Authy is just as good and easier to migrate when you change phones etc.
I have literally no idea what they are if I'm honest

I have non-figuratively no idea what they are if I'm honest

Everytime you add a new 2fa security for a website, say when you did Coinbase for example... It would have given you a private key, something like 16 random characters. If you have that you can re-add that coinbase to any new phone etc. If you don't have it is a pain I agree. I once had to restore one for Binanve exchange and it took a while.

Everytime you add a new 2fa security for a website, say when you did Coinbase for example... It would have given you a private key, something like 16 random characters. If you have that you can re-add that coinbase to any new phone etc. If you don't have it is a pain I agree. I once had to restore one for Binanve exchange and it took a while.
^^This sort of thing is why I've not invested yet... sounds like it is way too easy to make some computer money but then you can't get it back out of the system, or you know it is on a USB stick but cannot get into the USB, or the software changes or crashes or the App stops working... all sounds very dodgy. Have you guys actually got actual money out and put it somewhere "normal"?

^^This sort of thing is why I've not invested yet... sounds like it is way too easy to make some computer money but then you can't get it back out of the system, or you know it is on a USB stick but cannot get into the USB, or the software changes or crashes or the App stops working... all sounds very dodgy. Have you guys actually got actual money out and put it somewhere "normal"?

It's only a back up password. No different from clicking 'forgot my password' on your online banking for example. But yeah, there are a lot of steps and hoops to jump through depending on how involved you want to get with crypto. There's always new innovations though, being able to buy crypto on sites direct from your bank account, being able to use Decentralised Exchanges to swap any crypto to another simply and quickly etc. Its becoming more and more mainstream day by day.

Well dont we live in some weird universe because I have cracked my phone screen and maddingly can not even answer or make phone calls. O2 In western road brighton was shut by the time I got over there and the sign on the door said they are only doing door service whatever the hell that is. The end of lockdown on Monday can not come soon enough.

Dont worry Marky I had this problem a couple of years ago marky and as long as you kept your secret seed from coinbase safe someplace it is all good just takes a few days.

VeChain Price Predictions And Expert Forecasts
Although the recent VeChain trend has been down, experts have a wide range of VET coin price predictions, and VeChain coin forecasts that both say the crypto asset could be going down or that VeChain will rise. The mixed expectations make VeChain value questionable in the short term and make VeChain long term price predictions from experts more challenging to come across.

Here’s what experts are saying about VeChain potential being profitable, along with various VET coin price forecasts.

image8-1.png

Digital Coin Price
Digital Coin Price expects a slow growth trajectory of roughly $0.01 per year moving forward.

image3-6-300x105.png

Wallet Investor
WalletInvestors also sees VeChain potential price decrease and forecast a VET coin price prediction of $0.05073 in 2025.

VeChain Sentiment Analysis
Sentiment and social metrics are falling and low in general compared to other cryptocurrencies, likely due to the bear market and the altcoin’s triple bottom. This bearish of sentiment can be difficult to read. It can frequently suggest things will soon be turning around, but there’s no guarantee that VeChain will catch on and ever be adopted widely by companies for their supply chains.

image10-1-597x1024.png

VeChain Technical Analysis
Technical analysis can help to predict future price movements in an asset. But because VeChain VEN changed to VeChain Thor (VET) when the token moved to its own mainnet and off of Ethereum, the price history restarted, and charts only go back to late 2018. Therefore, it is difficult to get a good read on price forecasts based on technical analysis, and any long term predictions are more speculation than realistic targets.

VeChain Price Prediction 2021
VeChain just had a breakout from a massive inverse head and shoulders with an ascending trendline. The projected target based on the measure rule gives VET a short term price target of around 40 cents per coin.

IMG_0937-1024x615.jpg

When you see others on social media asking “why is VeChain going up” or “why is VeChain going dropping,” you’ll know it was because of these short-term prediction chart patterns.

VeChain Price Prediction 2022 – 2023
VeChain is likely to seem some immediate pullback before targeting higher, but the resulting price action will fill out the rest of the rising wedge pattern, that once breaks will send VeChain into yet another bear trend.

IMG_0940-1024x614.jpg

VeChain Price Prediction 2024 – 2025
After the next bear market, projects will be crowned victor in their respective categories and those that aren’t the market leaders will fall out of favor forever. VeChain will be one of those coins that are put to the ultimate test.

Conclusion: What is the Future of VeChain?
VeChain’s future is blurry compared to the crystal clear potential of top crypto assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, and Litecoin.

It has astronomical disruptive potential as an enterprise solution for business processes and supply chains, but investing in it can be risky due to the fact that no business may ever adopt the technology. It would involve retrofitting all systems with RFID tags supplied by VeChain, a significant investment into VeChain tech and development, and utilizing the blockchain platform for all aspects of a business. This is a major risk for large companies with many moving parts. And although VeChain is designed to connect and sync these systems, the cost of labor, time, and effort could be too extensive to consider the long term savings thanks to increased efficiency.

If the altcoin fails as a crypto project, then its price could crash to nearly zero. If it is successful, however, the sky could be the limit. This makes VeChain more of an all or nothing play and not the type of safe investment in a proven crypto asset that most would recommend.

Year Potential High Potential Low
2021 $0.20 $0.04
2022 – 2023 $0.34 $0.14
2024 – 2025 $0.41 $0.27

VET is a monster, only coin I own that I don't really check the price on. Just keeps steadily going up.

Lol at that $160 XRP prediction, if they hadn't had the lawsuit they'd probably be at 5-10 dollars now I reckon.

Trying to swap some OMG to VET on Changelly, the gas prices are crazy $9.50 on a $140 transaction. Wish I'd have left my coins on an exchange instead of putting it on a wallet

Back