• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

The acting is INCREDIBLY cheesy and stilted in this latest series, they don't look believable any more, they look like actors acting the actions of stale characters. Pretty cheesy, all they need to do next is turn to the camera and wink.

Agreed think this latest season is awful. Never been the biggest fan and don’t get the hype. I think it’s got progressively worse not better.

Unforgotten on ITV is a show that got better and better series 4 was really good. Just nice and subtle and well acted.

New Theroux tonight revisiting the Tiger King stuff. Going to give that a watch.

Agreed think this latest season is awful. Never been the biggest fan and don’t get the hype. I think it’s got progressively worse not better.

Unforgotten on ITV is a show that got better and better series 4 was really good. Just nice and subtle and well acted.

New Theroux tonight revisiting the Tiger King stuff. Going to give that a watch.
Always liked Theroux and his style. Many of his podcasts over lockdown have been a good listen too.

They were very enjoyable. Lennie Henry one was excellent. Ruby Wax podcast was a bit odd. She was a bit weird the way she came across
Although Wax had a self confessed troubling childhood and appears to have now confronted her mental health issues head on, she is still is a bit edgy in interviews, as in, you're never sure if the conversation might take a turn for the worse at any moment.
(Obviously all mental health struggles are an ongoing issue)

He has a really good chat with Riz Ahmed in a recent one. (@LutonSpurs ... iirc you're a big fan? Recommended)

Although Wax had a self confessed troubling childhood and appears to have now confronted her mental health issues head on, she is still is a bit edgy in interviews, as in, you're never sure if the conversation might take a turn for the worse at any moment.
(Obviously all mental health struggles are an ongoing issue)

He has a really good chat with Riz Ahmed in a recent one. (@LutonSpurs ... iirc you're a big fan? Recommended)

Huge fan! will check it out

Finally got around to starting Fargo season 3 and I am very much enjoying Ewan McGregor's dual role and David Thewlis clearly relishing his part.
A pleasure to see Michael Stuhlbarg again having just watched Your Honor (and felt a bit short-changed by it all)

enjoying Ewan McGregor's dual role
I know I sound like an old grouch but he is the worst actor I've ever seen in any film, TV or soap opera, so having to endure Double McGregor was painful to me.

You can see him "acting" and "performing" in every scene, it is painful to my eyes.

Finally got around to starting Fargo season 3 and I am very much enjoying Ewan McGregor's dual role and David Thewlis clearly relishing his part.
A pleasure to see Michael Stuhlbarg again having just watched Your Honor (and felt a bit short-changed by it all)

MS brilliant in Boardwalk Empire. Very different take on a gangster boss.

just finished " The Stand", started off a bit weird but got better as it went on. Not normally a fan of Stephen King but it was ok.

I see that Channel 4 will finally be showing season 4 “this spring” but sounds like it’s not up to the standards of the first 3 seasons.

Back