• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Mourinho bought Rodon, brought up Tanganga more or less, Reguilon, Højbjerg, Vinicius, he's a self-proclaimed fan of Lucas, Son and Kane, and have also said he likes Lo Celso and Ndombele. If he's so fond of so many players, how come he can't get more out of them?

Why is he throwing them under the bus? You're not doing a good enough job with them, you tosser.

He’s proper hung Aurier and Toby out to dry with his post match comments too. There is obviously a problem there judging by his answers in the press conference.

It is hard to see it getting any better next season unless he changes 10 players in and 10 players out.

It is not Mourinho's way but he would do better with young players who would run all day for him.

We dont need that as a priority though - Kane, Son, Ndombele, GLC, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Lloris...arguably Dele too...form the basis of a decent team. A genuinely title challenging team.

We then have a handful of able squad players (Rodon, Bergiwjn etc), who will be supplemented by Skipp and Sessegnon next season.

What we need is:
- 2 CBs
- a manager who will install a system

...and then, to your point, there's a lot of cleaning up to be done in terms of squad players, but fix the CBs and get a manager who implements a system, and the improvement will be massive

It is hard to see it getting any better next season unless he changes 10 players in and 10 players out.

It is not Mourinho's way but he would do better with young players who would run all day for him.
I’m not sure that second bit is true. It looks to me like whatever approach we have is based on players making decisions for themselves on the pitch, so it would be experienced pros he’d want.
Also Mourinho openly said we had good players before we came and he’s brought a few in since. The performances aren’t improving, we are inconsistent and struggle to dominate games against teams with much lower budgets.

We dont need that as a priority though - Kane, Son, Ndombele, GLC, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Lloris...arguably Dele too...form the basis of a decent team. A genuinely title challenging team.

We then have a handful of able squad players (Rodon, Bergiwjn etc), who will be supplemented by Skipp and Sessegnon next season.

What we need is:
- 2 CBs
- a manager who will install a system

...and then, to your point, there's a lot of cleaning up to be done in terms of squad players, but fix the CBs and get a manager who implements a system, and the improvement will be massive

You might be right, the majority of the players i despite are squad players.

Aurier, Doherty, Sanchez, Dier, Davies, Winks, Sissoko can all fcuk off. Should bring in 80m, for two centre halfs then bring in a right back.

My dream signing would be kessie from AC Milan, but not a position we are crying out for.

I think it might be 10 games into next season if we are already off the top 4 pace, Levy cares about money.

I agree. I've always said that I don't see Jose being at Spurs around the end of this year, and November-ish feels like a natural time.

It might actually be for the best. We sign a CB or two so get some investment into the squad which convinces Kane to stay, and we change manager early next year that the season isn't a complete write-off

I'm doubtful Levy will act in the summer, he wants it to work as he spent so long chasing/wanting him - looks like we'll be somewhere 4th-6th this season and that's not going to be enough to force the issue.

Yep my thoughts to. I think with slightly better defenders he might do better next season.

I miss the project, wanted to see us integrate youth players more and have an identity. Said it a few times but in cycling they take a longer term view to team building. It seems at spurs we are chasing top 4 and I think a bit like Arsenal will miss out for a few years, where as if we took a longer term view towards building a great team a team that could stay together and be very good for 5 years i think we would do better.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine today had 22 shots and an xG of 4.07.

Please explain how people think that's defendable for any manager let alone Spurs paying £15m a year for!?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I dont think many do, and I'd imagine that if the group on GG was in charge of the club, then Jose would be gone

I'd like him to be gone in the summer, but will Levy do it? I think its as best 50/50

Back