• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should watch the match. It wasnt an abject performance by any means, just a poor one where the cracks were papered over by the quality of of our attack.

That attack was again quite individualistic rather than governed by a cohesive system or shape. We really looked like a team of individuals.

I know you're a big believer in Jose but today we looked uncoached and have done too many times this season.

We do not play as a team anywhere across the pitch.
We don't have bad players and you can see for spells when we string some passes together and our confidence goes up how good we can be.
But it all falls apart because we don't seem to have a patt or style of play.

We do not play as a team anywhere across the pitch.
We don't have bad players and you can see for spells when we string some passes together and our confidence goes up how good we can be.
But it all falls apart because we don't seem to have a patt or style of play.
I agree
But also do have some really poor players right now

We're 2 points from 4th. We may be brick but so is everyone bar City.

I'm hanging in. No other options.

Here in Toronto, where the positive covid rates are ascending, all bar one of our professional sports teams are playing home games in Florida for the foreseeable future. It hasn't gone well.

They might as well be on Uranus. Out of sight, out of mind, playing in the trashiest of American states. I need to see sports live and in person to make a proper connection. Not happening this side of September.

I have summer plans to garden avidly and rebuild/refurbish a garden tool shed plus the cottage roof, decks and docks. And play golf. Eight more weeks of Spurs can't hurt me.

I also blame hitchen and whoever else is involved in our transfers.

This this and this.

Mourinho was desperate for a centre forward in Jan last year and we signed Bergwiin ( for some reason still as yet unknown to me). This January he wanted a strong, experienced, good header and fast CB. A commanding figure and defensive leader. Who did we get - Rondon. He may or may not turn out to be a good buy in the future, but he didn't meet the criteria Mourinho clearly wanted. Whose fault is that?

Lucas went missing today, Sanchez was a liability and that was by far Reggies worst game in a Spurs shirt. Saudi Sportswashing Machine felt sorry for him so much that they took Murphy off.

True but even their suspect defense wasn't as bad as ours. Walker or Doherty ?
Laporte or Sanchez?
Don't think I need to say anymore but I could say although we have some quality going forward it's not quite at City's level.
Of course it's not on City's level, the point is that winning teams aren't built on defence, both elements need to be there, attack and defence.

Lucas went missing today, Sanchez was a liability and that was by far Reggies worst game in a Spurs shirt. Saudi Sportswashing Machine felt sorry for him so much that they took Murphy off.

Lucas was played out of position today to accommodate Vini and Lo Celso. Where he has been good recently is playing through the middle , taking players on and creating havoc. Why Mourinho took him out of this role is mystifying.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine didn’t really have to fight today
It was very tame
I’ll add that they didn’t look like scoring but had loads of chances (if that makes sense)
We looked really tired too
But it was very poor and actually very Spurs
Apart from Rodon our defenders were all at sea today.

EDED7D09-6165-41ED-B466-8B93B887E287.jpeg

Any news on why Toby wasn’t selected? Should be him and Rodon till the end of the season. Fed up of saying that joker Sanchez given chance after chance and fudge it up every time. Even when he plays well he makes a mistake with an errant pass or bounces off his opponent even if he has a 1 foot height advantage on them. 1 good season out of 4 is a crap ratio.

Reactions: DTA
Any news on why Toby wasn’t selected? Should be him and Rodon till the end of the season. Fed up of saying that joker Sanchez given chance after chance and fudge it up every time. Even when he plays well he makes a mistake with an errant pass or bounces off his opponent even if he has a 1 foot height advantage on them. 1 good season out of 4 is a crap ratio.
Mourinho said he wasn’t back in time for Covid tests to train...

Back