• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See you in a year or two.

Funny thing is me and my mate who i go to games with are talking about watching different lower league teams in London 3 or 4 times a season. We enjoy our trips up for football and a nice restaurant.

Will hopefully be back when we play attacking in the future.

....and this is the problem with Mourinho. He's killing the image of the club, turning off fans and not getting rsults to compensate. Needs to go

Wow did they really have 22 attempts? According to the BBC they did, that's tinkle poor giving up that many against any opposition let alone a poor Saudi Sportswashing Machine

This was the issue. Our defence was shambolic and our midfield couldn't pass.

....and this is the problem with Mourinho. He's killing the image of the club, turning off fans and not getting rsults to compensate. Needs to go

He's entered into his dingdonghead-mode two weeks before a cup final. The fudging clam.

I wouldn't include either in the list. This Spurs squad especially those who have been here for the past few years are mentally suspect.

That said I didn't watch the game but I wasn't surprised that with an opportunity to go top 4 that we didn't take the chance. I was delighted that we put ourselves in with a chance to do so and I am sure Jose is kicking himself at the moment.

Let's also not forget that Saudi Sportswashing Machine are fighting for survival. Those are not the kind of teams you want to play. What will tinkle me though is Saudi Sportswashing Machine lying down like a cheap prostitute for the next European place contender to play against them.

On to the next game, we are in 5th.

You should watch the match. It wasnt an abject performance by any means, just a poor one where the cracks were papered over by the quality of of our attack.

That attack was again quite individualistic rather than governed by a cohesive system or shape. We really looked like a team of individuals.

I know you're a big believer in Jose but today we looked uncoached and have done too many times this season.

You should watch the match. It wasnt an abject performance by any means, just a poor one where the cracks were papered over by the quality of of our attack.

That attack was again quite individualistic rather than governed by a cohesive system or shape. We really looked like a team of individuals.

I know you're a big believer in Jose but today we looked uncoached and have done too many times this season.

Well put. Under Jose, we have as many off-days as we have on-days, which tells you something about the level of coaching and 'system' which we have (or dont have)

For the late chance where he hit the post ( in the 83rd minute) he cleared their corner and non-figuratively sprinted the whole distance of the pitch to get in position for Llámelas pass. I wish the other players were as tired as that! Plus he scored two goals!
He scored 2 goals because he is world class
And they defended like a pub team
He looked tired to me
The team did
Kane playing at his normal level would get a hat trick

Well put. Under Jose, we have as many off-days as we have on-days, which tells you something about the level of coaching and 'system' which we have (or dont have)
And yet we are 5th, and within touching distance of 4th. Incase you haven’t noticed the league this season is a cluster fudge and everyone bar City is having as many off days as they are having on days. But of course the almighty all conquering Spurs should be able to do better than almost everyone else with our amazing track record....

He needs to go, only Kane's quality made it still be a chance. He held on far too long, and then passed it behind Kane.
He does it so, so often
Last 2 minutes he gets the ball abs literally is surrounded and doing a spin on his one foot
We have too many players who have been here too ling that haven’t earned that right
He is a classic for that
He needs to leave for the sake of his career

And yet we are 5th, and within touching distance of 4th. Incase you haven’t noticed the league this season is a cluster fudge and everyone bar City is having as many off days as they are having on days. But of course the almighty all conquering Spurs should be able to do better than almost everyone else with our amazing track record....
That’s true
And I expect better next weekend after a week off
But today was really turgid
Pedestrian at times
Decent players not being able to string passes together
Lots of basic fundamentals not working

If we had a system and tactics we wouldnt have as many off days. Apart from Man C and Liverpool, I think our starting 11 is a match for anyone in the league

View attachment 11541 On the break. Clear runner alongside him...
Nah. I’ll take a week and scuff a pass to the man behind me

There was another time too where N'Dombele had acres of space to the left, but as far as I could tell Lamela didn’t even look in that direction before he was fouled. He had so much time to release the ball, but dwelled too long - again.

N'Dombele was furious. And Kane blew the free kick over.

Back