• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True but even their suspect defense wasn't as bad as ours. Walker or Doherty ?
Laporte or Sanchez?
Don't think I need to say anymore but I could say although we have some quality going forward it's not quite at City's level.
And city constantly spend to upgrade their defence
Over £100m on 2 CBS this season alone

Levy is sticking with him because of the exorbitant amount it will cost to sack him, a move that will make clear just how much Levy set the club back with a culmination of bad decisions over the past 4 years or so.

It was a really bad decision bringing in this washed up dinosaur but to give a desperate , broken, has-been the contract he did, should be considered a dereliction of duty.

Fair. But: Replacing «a lot of them» is a multi-season task. Is Mourinho the correct starting point and playing style guide for such a rebuild? The answer to that question could not be clearer to me.

I don’t disagree. I’d be more likely to strongly agree if there was an obvious replacement, though.

Chaps, it’s been not fun, but it has been something. I’m out for at least the rest of this season. I’ve never liked Jose, never will. He was brought here to win and fix the mental state of our squad. He hasn’t done that, won’t do that m. The football is generally stale and out best players will undoubtedly leave if he’s given another season, and life is too short to waste two hours plus watching the inevitable. Week after week.
Safe and healthy.

Tune into the pod weekly. We will keep you posted. Be well mate.

Almost every time there is something riding on a game they contrive to fudge it up. The CL run was the big exception - although it could be argued we had more then our fair share of luck there.

I’m not giving Jose a complete bye ball, but there are fundamental issues with this squad that will only be solved by selling a lot of them. Until that happens it doesn’t matter too much who’s in charge imo.

First thing. Sack our entire recruitment team. NDombele 70 m, LoCelso 30 m, Bergwijn 25m, Sanchez 40m, Sissoko 30 m, Aurier 30 m, Lucas 25 m. Vinni rubbish.

Next, bring in. Director of football that knows what he is doing.

I don’t disagree. I’d be more likely to strongly agree if there was an obvious replacement, though.

I'm sure there is. We're still in a big club, in a a very big league, with a great stadium and some top players. We also pay top managerial wages

Lots of managers would be interested in the Spurs job. I dont have headhunters/advisors to give you a name other than Nagelsmann, however Levy does and I'm sure he has people looking into it already

First thing. Sack our entire recruitment team. NDombele 70 m, LoCelso 30 m, Bergwijn 25m, Sanchez 40m, Sissoko 30 m, Aurier 30 m, Lucas 25 m. Vinni rubbish.

Next, bring in. Director of football that knows what he is doing.

What?
ALL of them are "rubbish"? Oh my life...:D:D:D:D

Well who didn't see that result coming? Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been losing games for fun, but not against us. In those last few minutes I thought they will score and they did. Talk about players leaving to win trophies is a joke, because they are mentally weak.

I didn’t. I had us down for a loss since that is what we do when we need to win. At least we got a point. But jokes aside we are awfull and we fully deserve where we are. We have no right being in that top 4. This has been a shambles of a season. Even if we somehow beat City, I will still not see this season as a success.

Most of those players can f off. Gutless the lot of them. Theres only 2 players that will win trophies if they leave and probably will at the end of the season and thats Kane and Son. As sad as it would be I can see a top team taking them

I didn’t. I had us down for a loss since that is what we do when we need to win. At least we got a point. But jokes aside we are awfull and we fully deserve where we are. We have no right being in that top 4. This has been a shambles of a season. Even if we somehow beat City, I will still not see this season as a success.

Most of those players can f off. Gutless the lot of them. Theres only 2 players that will win trophies if they leave and probably will at the end of the season and thats Kane and Son. As sad as it would be I can see a top team taking them
I wouldn't include either in the list. This Spurs squad especially those who have been here for the past few years are mentally suspect.

That said I didn't watch the game but I wasn't surprised that with an opportunity to go top 4 that we didn't take the chance. I was delighted that we put ourselves in with a chance to do so and I am sure Jose is kicking himself at the moment.

Let's also not forget that Saudi Sportswashing Machine are fighting for survival. Those are not the kind of teams you want to play. What will tinkle me though is Saudi Sportswashing Machine lying down like a cheap prostitute for the next European place contender to play against them.

On to the next game, we are in 5th.

I wouldn't include either in the list. This Spurs squad especially those who have been here for the past few years are mentally suspect.

That said I didn't watch the game but I wasn't surprised that with an opportunity to go top 4 that we didn't take the chance. I was delighted that we put ourselves in with a chance to do so and I am sure Jose is kicking himself at the moment.

Let's also not forget that Saudi Sportswashing Machine are fighting for survival. Those are not the kind of teams you want to play. What will tinkle me though is Saudi Sportswashing Machine lying down like a cheap prostitute for the next European place contender to play against them.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine didn’t really have to fight today
It was very tame
I’ll add that they didn’t look like scoring but had loads of chances (if that makes sense)
We looked really tired too
But it was very poor and actually very Spurs

Saudi Sportswashing Machine didn’t really have to fight today
It was very tame
I’ll add that they didn’t look like scoring but had loads of chances (if that makes sense)
We looked really tired too
But it was very poor and actually very Spurs

Harry didn’t look tired!

Mate,
With respect, watch the game.
Poocastle should've won.

Chaps, it’s been not fun, but it has been something. I’m out for at least the rest of this season. I’ve never liked Jose, never will. He was brought here to win and fix the mental state of our squad. He hasn’t done that, won’t do that m. The football is generally stale and out best players will undoubtedly leave if he’s given another season, and life is too short to waste two hours plus watching the inevitable. Week after week.
Safe and healthy.

See you in a year or two.

Funny thing is me and my mate who i go to games with are talking about watching different lower league teams in London 3 or 4 times a season. We enjoy our trips up for football and a nice restaurant.

Will hopefully be back when we play attacking in the future.

Back