• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chaps, it’s been not fun, but it has been something. I’m out for at least the rest of this season. I’ve never liked Jose, never will. He was brought here to win and fix the mental state of our squad. He hasn’t done that, won’t do that m. The football is generally stale and out best players will undoubtedly leave if he’s given another season, and life is too short to waste two hours plus watching the inevitable. Week after week.
Safe and healthy.

Kind of how I feel, though I watch our games now, and still will, without any real emotion or passion now. We're going through the motions until he's gone

They also reguarly didn’t.

Almost every time there is something riding on a game they contrive to fudge it up. The CL run was the big exception - although it could be argued we had more then our fair share of luck there.

I’m not giving Jose a complete bye ball, but there are fundamental issues with this squad that will only be solved by selling a lot of them. Until that happens it doesn’t matter too much who’s in charge imo.

So pleased I cancelled my sky and bt sport subscription over 6 weeks ago, better things to do for 2 hours than watch Spurs :D

Almost every time there is something riding on a game they contrive to fudge it up. The CL run was the big exception - although it could be argued we had more then our fair share of luck there.

I’m not giving Jose a complete bye ball, but there are fundamental issues with this squad that will only be solved by selling a lot of them. Until that happens it doesn’t matter too much who’s in charge imo.

Of the team today 6 players (Rodon, Reguilon, Lo Celso, PEH, Ndombele, VInicius) werent here in the CL season, and Tanganga was a kid

The most fundamental issue amongst the players is weakness at CB and lack of a defensive leader

We're drifting downwards though, and our manager isn't able to make players better or create a team. For £15m p.a.

There's no identity to the team and that is down to the manager, not the players. Get lucky on a break or get it to Harry seems to be the only way we attack. There are no patterns to our play.
Look at City, even Brighton, they are well-coached and you can see the patterns to their play, they are non-existent with us. That is down to the manager and not the players.
We have some excellent players that a proper coach would get a lot more out of. Yes, we have crap in there as well that needs to go, but the core of a top team is there.
Not sure I agree , great/ good teams build from the back don't they ?
Our defence is shocking.

Of the team today 6 players (Rodon, Reguilon, Lo Celso, PEH, Ndombele, VInicius) werent here in the CL season, and Tanganga was a kid

The most fundamental issue amongst the players is weakness at CB and lack of a defensive leader

We're drifting downwards though, and our manager isn't able to make players better or create a team. For £15m p.a.
Plus stupid players still like Lamela who come on and literally won’t pass until the last minute :mad::mad:
We looked tired but it was very very poor

Not sure I agree , great/ good teams build from the back don't they ?
Our defence is shocking.
The defense is the only area we are really poor. The rest of the team is full of quality players.
City up until this season had a poor defence and did ok ;)

Wow did they really have 22 attempts? According to the BBC they did, that's tinkle poor giving up that many against any opposition let alone a poor Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Either way, not too fussed. Have largely tuned out of this season, and this team - too much mismanagement, bottling, brick results and brick football to care.

That Dinamo result was an encapsulation of everything wrong at this club, and there is a lot wrong, from the spineless cowards that we have on the field to the useless waste of space in a gilet we have on the touchline, and the bald fella in the stands.

Not bothered with this nonsense now. Until the whole structure at the club changes, until we hire modern physios and psychologists and scouts and a Director of Football instead of Steve Hitchen and whatever other wasters we could find to do these jobs for minimum wage, nothing will change. These cowards on the field will flatter to deceive. That expensive fool in a gilet will fail miserably off it.

Levy's had his chances to pull the trigger on this waster before now - clearly wants to stick with him. Well, his choice, but I have no interest in the season anymore with this macaron at the helm.
Levy is sticking with him because of the exorbitant amount it will cost to sack him, a move that will make clear just how much Levy set the club back with a culmination of bad decisions over the past 4 years or so.

The defense is the only area we are really poor. The rest of the team is full of quality players.

Agree, we have decent starting midfielders and attackers, and even LB. Just CB is poor

We have no system or entenched way of playing though. Tactics and a way of playing get you through periods of poor form. Our manager hasn't installed a system after 18 months of being at Spurs

True but even their suspect defense wasn't as bad as ours. Walker or Doherty ?
Laporte or Sanchez?
Don't think I need to say anymore but I could say although we have some quality going forward it's not quite at City's level.

Fair. But: Replacing «a lot of them» is a multi-season task. Is Mourinho the correct starting point and playing style guide for such a rebuild? The answer to that question could not be clearer to me.

Back