• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to be that the 2nd OMT really messed it up for us.

Or perhaps it's just that we are tinkle poor, it's hard to tell.

Sanchez and Reguillon for ironic MOM candidates, expect poor performances from the former and hope the latter won't make a habit of it but my he was useless today...

Bad defensive errors for the goals but I don’t understand why we are so awful in creating decent attacking chances.
Another game where we should be by far the better team but we let the opposition play, grow into the game and take control.
Poocastle don't score two against anybody , do they ?
We've scored two away from home against a team that normally, barely crosses the halfway line , out of form and confidence and with several key players injured.
We shouldn't be conceding two goals against this dross and it could have been worse!

Pathetic all around. Sanchez with one of the worst individual performances I can remember. Tanganga poor too.

I'd be inclined to give Tanganga a pass today. He was working the right side with the weakest player on the pitch and to expect a young rookie RB to be bailing out a veteran international CB, who's absolutely bricking the bed, is a bit much.

It’s not hard to break the spirit of this Saudi Sportswashing Machine team, their manager has criticised them openly. I still reckon they’ll go down.

Felt sorry for Rodin, thought he looked alright in a brick storm.

Thinker-Auguste-Rodin-Museum-garden-Paris-1904.jpg

Played a pensive game today for sure.

Is clear as day the players are not up to it.

Not sure whether the manager is or not. No manager could get these players to do anything so I would get rid of them.

If Mourinho can not do stuff next season with new players I would then sack him.
There's no identity to the team and that is down to the manager, not the players. Get lucky on a break or get it to Harry seems to be the only way we attack. There are no patterns to our play.
Look at City, even Brighton, they are well-coached and you can see the patterns to their play, they are non-existent with us. That is down to the manager and not the players.
We have some excellent players that a proper coach would get a lot more out of. Yes, we have crap in there as well that needs to go, but the core of a top team is there.

Pretty poor performance from us today; difficult to think of anyone who played well - Rodon and Kane perhaps

Hugely important game, and we turn in that sort of performance....

Chaps, it’s been not fun, but it has been something. I’m out for at least the rest of this season. I’ve never liked Jose, never will. He was brought here to win and fix the mental state of our squad. He hasn’t done that, won’t do that m. The football is generally stale and out best players will undoubtedly leave if he’s given another season, and life is too short to waste two hours plus watching the inevitable. Week after week.
Safe and healthy.

Back