• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well who didn't see that result coming? Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been losing games for fun, but not against us. In those last few minutes I thought they will score and they did. Talk about players leaving to win trophies is a joke, because they are mentally weak.

Pathetic all around. Sanchez with one of the worst individual performances I can remember. Tanganga poor too.
Mourinho does nothing to change that.

We only seem to start playing when we go behind or if chasing a winner in the last 5 mins. Whether that is due to the manager's instructions
or the player's mentality Mourinho is either responsible or can't change it.

Remember when Mourinho arrived everyone said what a master tactician he was? I mistakenly believed that was something active in games. He just had a new tactical plan like Klopp and Guardiola have come with since. He’s still trying the same one now. I was hoping that it might work again because it was so outdated, have come full circle, but clearly not.

We all know we have some weaknesses in defence but the issue for me is that even with our superior technical players on the pitch there is no semblance of a plan when we do have the ball. We have players who are all capable of going past a man but rarely release the ball at the right time. It’s either hit Harry and hope he can do something or gift it to Reguillon to cross in. We don’t look like we train together

Either way, not too fussed. Have largely tuned out of this season, and this team - too much mismanagement, bottling, brick results and brick football to care.

That Dinamo result was an encapsulation of everything wrong at this club, and there is a lot wrong, from the spineless cowards that we have on the field to the useless waste of space in a gilet we have on the touchline, and the bald fella in the stands.

Not bothered with this nonsense now. Until the whole structure at the club changes, until we hire modern physios and psychologists and scouts and a Director of Football instead of Steve Hitchen and whatever other wasters we could find to do these jobs for minimum wage, nothing will change. These cowards on the field will flatter to deceive. That expensive fool in a gilet will fail miserably off it.

Levy's had his chances to pull the trigger on this waster before now - clearly wants to stick with him. Well, his choice, but I have no interest in the season anymore with this macaron at the helm.

Pathetic all around. Sanchez with one of the worst individual performances I can remember. Tanganga poor too.

We only seem to start playing when we go behind or if chasing a winner in the last 5 mins. Whether that is due to the manager's instructions
or the player's meteorology Mourinho is either responsible or can't change it.

Sanchez plays like that 80% of the time. I thought that was pretty par for him.

or the player's meteorology Mourinho is either responsible or can't change it.

Is clear as day the players are not up to it.

Not sure whether the manager is or not. No manager could get these players to do anything so I would get rid of them.

If Mourinho can not do stuff next season with new players I would then sack him.

We all know we have some weaknesses in defence but the issue for me is that even with our superior technical players on the pitch there is no semblance of a plan when we do have the ball. We have players who are all capable of going past a man but rarely release the ball at the right time. It’s either hit Harry and hope he can do something or gift it to Reguillon to cross in. We don’t look like we train together

Absolutely this. I said earlier, the transition between the midfield and attack is absolutely woeful.

Sanchez plays like that 80% of the time. I thought that was pretty par for him.

Pretty much. Even in his recent 'good form', he's had his three or so brainless moments per game - just that he wasn't punished for them.

Today he was. It happens - don't blame him for being a brainless waste, just blame the club for not moving him on sharpish once it was clear that he would never grow beyond that promising but error-prone player at Ajax, who needs his hand held all game because he's too terrified to take responsibility.

I’ve just got no idea anymore what our issue is. Reguilon and Lo Celso, supposedly two of our better players with the right mentality, both fudging woeful for Willock’s goal. Complete lack of effort / urgency. It’s just bizarre.

Back