• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awful performance. fudging choked again. Lloris, Rodon and Kane very good. Ndombele at times too. @milo Hjobjerg for me.

We’re not a top 4 team. We really aren’t. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are terrible and we made them look much better than us. The manager is the problem.

This entire team is a bunch of spineless fudging losers, without any form of winning mentality! Bottle jobs of the highest order!
It was 7vs3 for the last goal! SEVEN! And none of the bastards bothered to follow willock!! Absolute disgrace!!

I still think we need a change of manager. I'm not particularly blaming him for today although the second half was pretty dreadful but I'm just not seeing enough from him to convince me that he has the answers.

Bad defensive errors for the goals but I don’t understand why we are so awful in creating decent attacking chances.
Another game where we should be by far the better team but we let the opposition play, grow into the game and take control.

Good away point. The mental strength of this team needs to be built on. I had pretty much guessed that with a chance to go top 4 that lines would be fluffed. That said - we sit in 5th. Could be better but still have some games to go.

Good away point. The mental strength of this team needs to be built on. I had pretty much guessed that with a chance to go top 4 that lines would be fluffed. That said - we sit in 5th. Could be better but still have some games to go.
Did we fluff our chances or are we just not good enough? I think the latter is the truth. The whole side just looks disjointed.

Awful performance. fudging choked again. Lloris, Rodon and Kane very good. Ndombele at times too. @milo Hjobjerg for me.

We’re not a top 4 team. We really aren’t. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are terrible and we made them look much better than us. The manager is the problem.

Thought Ndombele was poor. Kept losing the ball.

looks like a highlight player at the moment, doesn’t do anywhere near enough.

Back