• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just heard that our cup final is on a Sunday. What the fudge?! Why can't they at least be decent enough to put it on a fudging Saturday to drown our sorrows if it goes tits up or celebrate if we win? I want to sit with my one designated Spurs mate and be drunk together, but not viable if I got work the next day. fudge sake. This season keeps getting worse.

Whistled for offside there. Didn't look offside to me. Ndombele had the ball in a shooting position. Shouldn't he just have taken the shot? And if he scored, surely VAR would have a look?

Just heard that our cup final is on a Sunday. What the fudge?! Why can't they at least be decent enough to put it on a fudging Saturday to drown our sorrows if it goes tits up or celebrate if we win? I want to sit with my one designated Spurs mate and be drunk together, but not viable if I got work the next day. fudge sake. This season keeps getting worse.

Isn’t the league cup final always on a Sunday?

Because we're playing our postponed game on the Wednesday before the final. We have lots of free weeks now, but the FA chose to put it on the same week as the final. Quelle surprise...

Back