• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That must be the worth 45 minutes I've ever seen from a centre half.
Sanchez has to go in the summer , even if we give him away. He can take a few others with him , we have some tinkle poor players.

I can't remember the last time I saw a player make as many individual mistakes. Horrible. I feel for the lad. Simply not good enough at this level.

Sanchez is a bad player.

But notice how Tanganga is always just standing still and facing our own goal, so when he gets a pass from Sanchez or Hojbjerg he always just knocks it back to Sanchez, so that whole side of our play is poor.

We've done quite a bit of the AVB keepball where our back 5 or 6 just pass it and pass it and come back and go out and come back because it seems so impossible to pass forwards, then as soon as Ndombele or Lo Celso get it they just pass it forwards and off we go.

Vini has also looked clumsy at times, always surrounded by players and miscontrolling and fighting, he looks like a mortal whereas Kane just plays like GHod - even when surrounded he wins it and puts them on the deck and plays a beautiful pass.

The partnership for this game should be Tanganga and Rodon. Take Sanchez off. Bring a right back on.

I don’t think Tanganga is having a particularly good game either.

Come on Tottenham, no spur sy today please.

Really drives me nuts when they say stuff like "Spurs currently in 4th place."

No we're not. We haven't won any points today yet. You don't get the win because you're leading at half time.

That's a few times he's headed a ball straight back into the danger zone and to a Saudi Sportswashing Machine player.
Basic stuff thought at schoolboy level.

Really drives me nuts when they say stuff like "Spurs currently in 4th place."

No we're not. We haven't won any points today yet. You don't get the win because you're leading at half time.

We got the win as soon as the fixtures were set, we just need to turn up and collect the points.

Back