• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone explain what Toby has done to be at the bottom of our CB pecking order again? Don’t know if I have a selective memory, but he seems to have made far, far fewer errors than Sanchez and Dier.

Can anyone explain what Toby has done to be at the bottom of our CB pecking order again? Don’t know if I have a selective memory, but he seems to have made far, far fewer errors than Sanchez and Dier.

No idea why we don't start Rodon next to him.

Doesn't match up well with Saudi Sportswashing Machine forwards pace or aerial ability.

Must be pace?

didn’t he play 3 games in 10 days as well?

At this stage, I'd take some kid from the U19s and give him game time ahead of Sanchez. He can't even do the basics right anymore.
Big contrast with Rodon who looks good so far.

That must be the worth 45 minutes I've ever seen from a centre half.
Sanchez has to go in the summer , even if we give him away. He can take a few others with him , we have some tinkle poor players.

If we want to be a more offensive unit, then there's no real place in the team for Toby as he'll get done on the counter every time.

The further up the pitch we play, the quicker our defenders need to be, which leaves us having to play Sanchez. At the minute it's the price to pay for being more expansive.

At this stage, I'd take some kid from the U19s and give him game time ahead of Sanchez. He can't even do the basics right anymore.
Big contrast with Rodon who looks good so far.
Quite impressed with what I've seen from Rodon so far in this match and the previous game Vs Villa. He seems calm and gives off an energy of being unfazed, which is very much the opposite of Sanchez.

Back