• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it is fair that we start virtually the same team that did a good job at Villa. Shows players that if you play well, you keep the shirt. Good motivation.

Sonny and Lamela kept for later to run at a tiring team. Great game plan.

Only worry is we don't seem to have a right hand side attack.

Last edited:
Good to see Rodon and Tanganga getting some starts now. They're the only CBs out of our current lot that you'd expect to be still here in 2 seasons time and need to start getting game time.

Young, relatively inexperienced defence. Plenty of talent and potential. Hope it works as a unit.

Must win???

Definitely!

I think it might also set the tone for our last 9 games. The international break was a brief pause, and we're now properly in the run-in.

Win todya and we go into the Utd game flying and possibly in 4th

I think it is fair that we start virtually the same team that did a good job at Villa. Shows players that if you play well, you keep the shirt. Good motivation.

TO an extent. I assume Son isnt 100% given that his track record over the long-term means he should come straight back in

Depending on what Saudi Sportswashing Machine puts up, i’d say that looks a bit like a diamond, with Højbjerg bottom, Lo Celso and Ndombele center, and Moura at the apex.

That is if Saudi Sportswashing Machine follows the usual Steve Bruce-gameplan.

This is another must-win match for us. We need to win this match to get back into the top 4 places at least until West Ham play. We have good record away at Saudi Sportswashing Machine as we have won our last 3 matches there. We need to make use of the good record to win this match. Let's hope we will turn up with the right mentality to get that much needed win to stay in the top 4 race.

Looking at the team lineup, it looks like Mourinho is not taking Saudi Sportswashing Machine seriously. Don't like Sanchez again starting in defence ahead of Alderweireld. Also, not sure about Vinicius starting even if he scored against Villa. Lamela should have started as he has been in good form recently. It is going to be another tense match. Let's hope we will be ruthless and clinical to beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine to move into the top 4 places.

Happy to see Vinicius starting. Such a positive player. We've started well here, I think. Celso a bit rusty, but he'll come along.

Back