• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol yeah it was clear they had a pre-set narrative that they kept hammering, particularly Neville. I found it hilarious when later in the first half a graphic came up that we had 5 attempts to their 0 that made them look foolish as they tried to explain it. Soon changed their tuned thereafter

Neville is a thick Mancunian who believes he is a Oracle when it comes to football, i usually turn of the sound when he is part of any commentary of a game. Thick as pig brick.

I liked the solidity our defence showed on Sunday. That was good to see.

However, i thought we looked very random in possession and going forward; again i only saw individual bursts of skill here and there (mainly Moura snd Kane) and when the likes of Reguillon got forward there didn't seem any plan for how they'd use the ball when they had the time and space.

Again, i'm seeing little actual plan or coaching apart from "staying solid" at the back...sigh.

Oh well, COYS, a win's a win, but i've seen little to suggest we will get any more from Jose at this point tbh

So I was the creator of this wonderful OMT that resulted in us running out easy 2-0 winners.

With just over 24 hours to go until the next match, I just have one question:

It is good to get back to winning form with this win. This was a badly needed win especially since Villa is one of our rivals for top 6 places. Credit to Vinicius and Kane for the goals. Vinicius should be happy with his first league goal for us. But I think Vinicius needs to be more to become our regular starter in the league. Kane also can be happy with his goal as that has put him as joint top scorer of the league now. Hope Kane can now go on to finish as the top scorer of the league as he has missed it for the last 3 seasons.

Back