• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Has he been on one of our games before? As if not he may just be the good omen we need since Tom Jones and Jeff Goldblum stopped delivering in the OMTs...

Hear, hear.

Even if my feed of Spurs games mercifully doesn't let me see or hear the UK domestic feeds, can't stand the idea that's he's even considered worthy of commenting on any match.

That happens and I’m burning this site to the ground.

To mention that dirty, lying, treacherous clam in the same breath as Jeff Goldblum or Tom Jones should result in an instant ban. No questions, no appeals and quite possibly a kneecapping should be thrown in.

I’m from Northern Ireland, so happy to take care of the kneecappings.

Some of the punditry was unreal yesterday. He started mumbling brick about "When you create as many chances as Arsenal have, you really have to take them". They created less than a handful in the whole game. Aside from the goal, Hugo made one save of note and they hit the woodwork. I can't remember much else.

The gem of the lot belonged to Alan Smith though who I normally think is okay for a Gooner. When Son was played in by Kane and Kane was looking for the return that never came, he said "Kane's being harsh there. It's not like Son is the type of player who will put his head down and just shoot himself". I love Sonny but that's exactly the type of player he is.

Some of the punditry was unreal yesterday. He started mumbling brick about "When you create as many chances as Arsenal have, you really have to take them". They created less than a handful in the whole game. Aside from the goal, Hugo made one save of note and they hit the woodwork. I can't remember much else.

The gem of the lot belonged to Alan Smith though who I normally think is okay for a Gooner. When Son was played in by Kane and Kane was looking for the return that never came, he said "Kane's being harsh there. It's not like Son is the type of player who will put his head down and just shoot himself". I love Sonny but that's exactly the type of player he is.
There was one more (Aubameyang miskick in first half).

If you discovered that this clown had moved in to the same road as you, drank in the same pub as you and runs past the house on a regular basis what is the appropriate course of action? Asking for a friend.

If you discovered that this clown had moved in to the same road as you, drank in the same pub as you and runs past the house on a regular basis what is the appropriate course of action? Asking for a friend.
A friend suggested to burn down his house and make him watch.

A friend suggested to burn down his house and make him watch.
Your friend is being quite extreme here... and runs the risk of getting my friend into trouble with the rozzers if That course of action is followed. Now there is a field over the road from the drive that could be adorned with a gibbet....

Back