• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2020/21

They did OK but the Portuguese lads gave us a footballing lesson.
Our U21's are a mess and have been for a long while.
Thought Aidy Boothroyd is way out of his depth and needs replacing.
I don’t think it was individuals that were the problem, it was the whole set up as you say
I though Tim Davies looked like a kid who had won a chance to play

I don’t think it was individuals that were the problem, it was the whole set up as you say
To be honest, it's gone on for far too long and the seniors were not that much better the lack of cohesion was dreadful but U21's it was non-existent.

The number of times when Davies lost possession or made a mistake after Skipp had passed the ball to him, or had some positive input to the play just before...

Skipp performed rather well against Portugal U-21s last night. Tanganga didn't disgrace himself either.

I can remember when disgracing yourself meant doing a poo in public. I have disgraced myself after many a night out when a younger man most notably in a sex club in hamburg.

Last edited:
2-0 with a few minutes of extra time left to play. Didn’t catch much of it but seemed to make hard work of it. Scarlett was subbed at 90 apparently he played 45 for England U17’s yesterday according to the commentator.

2-0 with a few minutes of extra time left to play. Didn’t catch much of it but seemed to make hard work of it. Scarlett was subbed at 90 apparently he played 45 for England U17’s yesterday according to the commentator.

Wimbledon have been well organised and have given us a good game.

Wimbledon have been well organised and have given us a good game.
Agreed, we couldn't find our way through a VERY well drilled setup.
Clearly we were slightly better but we didn't penetrate too much.
Scarlett didn't do much and got a bit riled.
Devine glides around with a lovely touch but didn't hurt them, too much work 40-50 yards from their goal.
Eventually we wore them down and they had to open up and allow us in.

The linesman saved us in real time.
Our keeper saved us too.
Then we broke their defence.

Back