• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2020/21

Had an email off the club for an invitation to buy a season ticket for next season(2300 in the list)...doing a Harry Kane sort it out in the summer.

I'm watching you Harry lol.

My reading is that the FAC SF the week before will just be local residents, Brent Council workers etc. I suspect not many of these will be supporters of Leicester or Southampton (which is probably why they chose this game rather than Chelsea v Man C).

However, that report in The Guardian suggests that additionally actual supporters (of Spurs and Man C) will also be allowed to attend. Suspect this will literally be a couple of thousand each.

Had an email off the club for an invitation to buy a season ticket for next season(2300 in the list)...doing a Harry Kane sort it out in the summer.

Better fvcking not be mine :eek: That said the last year has made me realise how much I spend on supporting Spurs. My bank balance is looking very healthy at the moment* :cool:

* No you can't have my PIN :rolleyes:

Yeah, I’ve had one too and I’m 10,000 on the list. They are obviously concerned that the pandemic is going to mean a fair few people won’t be able to afford to renew, or will have quite liked having the extra cash.

Yeah, I’ve had one too and I’m 10,000 on the list. They are obviously concerned that the pandemic is going to mean a fair few people won’t be able to afford to renew, or will have quite liked having the extra cash.
My 2 girls are 23k-ish on the list and we had the are you interested email, etc

I managed to get a move from east upper (way up) to mid level south stand in October last year. Now they obviously have some crappy seats they need to fill.

I wonder if I can get another move before I ever use my current seat? Wouldn't mind getting into the block in front of me as I have a few mates there.

Brent locals + nhs staff, some left for teams.

Club nobs, player mates, sponsor reps, maybe a couple left over for yer actual fans

Back