• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

We should look at Sekou Koita.

Fast, strong, good dribbler, quick thinker, reasonably creative, good finisher, can at across the front line and importantly is left footed. A feature need for the RWF berth that Bale will probably vacate next season.

He potentially offers cover for Kane, and Son as well. He's the latest in very good standard players to be scouted by Salzburg. He's deffo worth investigating.

14 goals in 16 appearances this season.

[MEDIA]

We should look at Sekou Koita.

Fast, strong, good dribbler, quick thinker, reasonably creative, good finisher, can at across the front line and importantly is left footed. A feature need for the RWF berth that Bale will probably vacate next season.

He potentially offers cover for Kane, and Son as well. He's the latest in very good standard players to be scouted by Salzburg. He's deffo worth investigating.

14 goals in 16 appearances this season.

[MEDIA]

It’s Patson Daka I’d go for personally
Bigger and stronger player with a great goal return

Whilst he's done well recently, I'd take any sensible offer for him (and Moura) given their values will decline rapidly over the next 12-24 months, they're really only first-team quality when on top form and non-HG squad players makes our lives difficult.
I just think for Lamela at least he needs the move
I think for a lot of players being here too ling has hurt their careers

I just think for Lamela at least he needs the move
I think for a lot of players being here too ling has hurt their careers

Given that he hasnt moved yet, I doubt Lamela cares about that though. He may well have been more bought into Spurs before given Poch, as a fellow Argie, but still don't necessarily see him agitating for a move

Also need to consider that a lot of our players wouldnt be able to move to bigger teams, and probabyl not be able to get bigger wages elsewhere either

Given that he hasnt moved yet, I doubt Lamela cares about that though. He may well have been more bought into Spurs before given Poch, as a fellow Argie, but still don't necessarily see him agitating for a move

Also need to consider that a lot of our players wouldnt be able to move to bigger teams, and probabyl not be able to get bigger wages elsewhere either

which means their comfortable and not hungry ?

'they're', but yes

[sorry, pet hate]
But the hunger issue it’s a huge one for me
Players always claim they want to win trophies but they are too comfortable when push comes to shove
The classic example of players pushing the boundaries was Keane in the CL semi final when he got booked but played like a man possessed.
He single handedly got his team over the like and into a final he couldn’t play in
We haven’t seen that from anyone really.

Back