• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we always seemed to end up at OT too, whilst Wembley was being rebuilt, even when we played the arse

Yes strange.

Would not have bothered me 11 miles away, but I know, lets have 50-odd thousand travel up and down the M1 and M6. I bet there was some carnage at varying services on that day

Well that was a disappointment for many, particularly the 2 muppets on Sky who spent the entire first half slagging us off. I thought we struggled in the first half but got better as the game went on, the defence started to get a better understanding with each other. Despite being crucified by Neville I thought Sanchez made some good tackles and won his headers. More work on the training pitch and that team could gel, obviously Son walks straight back in. Probably pick up 3 or 4 injuries in the next 2 weeks trying to qualify for a competition which may not take place.

It’s the only place that has borne witness to a goal from a Kane free kick!

What a day that was. Got stuck on the M6 driving down, nearly turned back, got into the ground 5 mins before HT, so glad we didnt turn back. Limbs everywhere when that fk deflected in

Well that was a disappointment for many, particularly the 2 muppets on Sky who spent the entire first half slagging us off. I thought we struggled in the first half but got better as the game went on, the defence started to get a better understanding with each other. Despite being crucified by Neville I thought Sanchez made some good tackles and won his headers. More work on the training pitch and that team could gel, obviously Son walks straight back in. Probably pick up 3 or 4 injuries in the next 2 weeks trying to qualify for a competition which may not take place.

Do you mean this new Conference League thing? Not take place due to Covid or have you read something ?

Players we potentially “missed out on” watch.

Watkins, that’s the kind of performance I’ve seen him put in at Exeter, denied of time and space and a slow defender to run against, not a lot happens.

Grealish, actually his most Spurs like performance today, absolutely bottled it, didn’t even take his pyjamas off.

Nah, more likely he was round at Ross Barkleys' house, doing (in more ways than one) what he does best....

Parking in disabled spots outside his house, racially abusing the neighbours, selling tours of Villa Park, selling some stuff his mother shoplifted, dropping off cocaine for his dad or shagging Barkley’s missus?

Last edited:
Japhet Tanganga and Joe Rodon.

How the flipping flip have these two been frozen out for game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game?

Hats off fellas, brilliant play, true defenders.

When Villa had a good shooting opportunity (Barkley I think) on 83 minutes, just take a look at Sissoko and Tanganga. One just stands and watches and allows the strike. The other dives in and saves the day.

It was absolutely a penalty tonight, but, that rule should be changed, if the ball is already beyond control of the attacking player and the contact comes from an attempt to block a potential pass or shot it shouldn’t be a penalty.

Brilliant from Kane to turn it into one though.

Back